Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Legends of the Third Age: The Fellowship of the Ring (PATCH)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Legends of the Third Age: The Fellowship of the Ring (PATCH)

Author File Description
Guardian Of Isis The Modders and Mappers of the Liquid Fire Studios: Legends of the Third Age Team Proudly Present....

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING 1.1 PATCH

(Link to the 1.0 version required to play this patch: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=5165 )

========================================
UPDATES IN THE 1.1 PATCH:

- Relic Animations for some of the Fellowship units.
- Bug fixes, including which:
*Stamina that didn't stop running. (in Escape from the Shire)
*More balance into Fall of Sauron. (weaker archers)
*Stamina being too hard, or too easy. (in Escape from the Shire and Flight to the Ford, respectively)
*Cave Troll not attacking in Balin's tomb.
- New background menu of Lothlórien.
- New menu background music.
- Protox converted with AoMEd instead of AoM, hopefully preventing installation problems.
- An updated main menu with a button for the FotR campaign.
- Heroes regenerate in later levels.
- Green arrows (:P) removed on higher difficulty levels.
- A new Dwarf statue for Moria.
- A Dwarf Lord to replace the Ragnarok Heroes in the prologue.
========================================

The new installer is a tad different from the old one, but it still works the same way. Set the self-extracting archive to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology and all should go well.

Also, Legends of the Third Age: The Two Towers and Legends of the Third Age: The Return of the King are well in progress. Keep your eyes peeled for updates including screenshots, previews, movies and more.

If any of you have modding skills and would like to help our small team of modders, please apply here: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=19&tn=23259&st=recent&f=19,23259,0,10

Enjoy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Stephen Caines What fantastic customer service, I finally got to try the campaign last night and was just checking if anyone else had the cave troll problem in Moria - and here is the patch. Well done!

P.S. The Moria fix solved my problem. Thanks! The rest of the scenes are great.

[Edited on 07/06/06 @ 04:43 AM]

Marter
Rating
Rating: 5
Yay, the patch came out! I got to look at the protox and umm... Make it a (way to bit) esaier.
This is awesome.

Additional Comments:
When is the twin towers comming out.
Should this be in Modpacks? You are modding a Campaingn
RiderOfEternity Good job on getting the patch done when most of the team was too busy!
Guardian Of Isis
File Author
Awesome to see people's problems solved. =)
EaZy
(id: EazY_Ben)
Hehe. Cheers GoI :)
ranek Yeah thanks for fixing the Flight to the ford. I couldn't do it at all I eventually just skipped it.
ranek are you aware that you don't need the CD to launch the LTA file and you can run all programs from that file? Was that on purpose?

One more thing. When you are done, will you make a downloadable expansion pack that adds the orcs as a playable civilization? Or was that not in the plans. I know it would be a lot of hard work.

[Edited on 07/07/06 @ 05:38 PM]

The God of Gods First question: Yes, we're aware of that. =)

Second: No, we most likely won't. We don't have enough modders with us to make an entire civilization. I've started recruiting in the forum, but there's not much enthusiasm.
Marter Launching to game without a CD. Is that even legal?
Guardian Of Isis
File Author
Probably not, but neither is putting a no CD crack on games, which thousands of people have done already.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:16,746
Favorites: [Who?]1