New Files

Design Hints, Tips, and Tutorials » Cinematics Made Easy

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Cinematics Made Easy

Author File Description
BlueScreenODeath
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
This took me about 2-3 hours to make I really hope it helps at least some one out there.

I made it almost so simple it seems some one who dosent even know triggers can make a cinematic now! I go over how to open the camara editor how to add delete tracks set time... and name it ohh also to test it.

I go over how to open the trigger window and I go step by step for every trigger and every thing!

I can promess all of you who never opened the trigger editor before or has tried every cinematic guide and failed This One Will Work! If it dosent your 100% unteachable!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Alex
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
Rating
Rating: 3
Not bad. It's not my favorite cinematic guide, but it gets the point across. It seems as though you've kind of rushed through the trigger part instead of explaining triggers better. But, keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll develop better guides and produce some fantastic cinematics!

Additional Comments:
This doesn't have anything to do with the actual cinematic part, but maybe next time run a spell check through your guide as there were quite a few spelling mistakes. And, did you possibly get the title from my recent guide, Modding Made Easy? :p

Regards,
Pepsidude

P.S.
Don't take the rating lowly. A rating of 3 is great for your first guide. Just continue practicing and take my suggestions into consideration.
sdorey yay yay i can put a cem in my sims the wild! :)
Howmuchweed2 Great >.> now someone brings out a guide >.>

I had to learn how to make cines by looking at other peoples cines and i did all the work myself >.>
BlueScreenODeath
File Author
yeah me to thats how I learned everything about mapping.

[Edited on 07/16/06 @ 03:57 AM]

PIT_king4
Rating
Rating: 4.5
nice and simple. i like that there is both pictures and an instruction list to use. very imformative (especially for n00bs at cinematics like me)only problem is that i hve no idea how the non-cinematic triggers are distinguised from cinematic triggers. but overall very good. (hopefully i will be able to make a nice cinematic in a game i am making)

Additional Comments:hope u like the review :)

if this review sucks im srry :( (lol i know nothing about cinematics)
bengalsrz Im not gonna do a review, but id give it a 5 if i did, this helped me a lot :).
BlueScreenODeath
File Author
128 dls woot!
Linx Very good for people who are new to cinematics.

Recommended for new users!

[Edited on 08/21/06 @ 09:47 AM]

lotrmaster1234hi how do i make it so that when i start a scenario i created, its all visible?
weedude .

[Edited on 03/26/07 @ 02:43 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics