Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Now you are able to rotate buildings as you place them!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Now you are able to rotate buildings as you place them!

Author File Description
nottud Using the mousewheel, you can rotate buildings as you palce them! I tried it online while I was placing oblisks with my priests and no error came!

Just simply put this file in your startup folder. If you wish to uninstall it, simply remove the file!

THOSE WHO DOWNLOADED IT BEFORE AUGUST 01 NEEDS TO REDOWNLOAD IT!

New version includeds:
Bug fix
Ability to rotate god powers as you invoke them too!

Appologies for this inconvenience!

EDIT:(Umm, interesting, the powers rotate but when placed, they jump back to their original position!, I wonder why that is?)

Some of you were discussing whever other people can see the rotation online, the answer is yes they can!

NON EXPANSION PEOPLE:Rename the "gamex" file to "game".

NOTE:

MAKE SURE IT IS THE STARTUP FOLDER LOCATED IN:

Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\startup

NOT THE ONE IN PROGRAM FILES OR IT WILL NOT WORK!

-----------------------------------------------

It is in my superpack also which bew downloaded here which can be installed instead of this and will improve your editor and stuff.

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6729
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
jettet wtf i put it in the start up folder yes the aom folder im not stubid i know about my computer but i put the gamex thing in the start up but when i start up i skip the intros and then it load's and its says inalation error and i press "ok" and it takes my out of the game.......little help?
nottud
Staff
File Author
What the - that will have nothing to do with this this. This file is just a hotkeys one. I have never heard of that error before though. Are you sure you did not accidently delete a file during the installation?
Endless Rain Wonderful tool. I always wanted to make very organised cities and now I can.
olican101 I have downloaded the file extracted it and put it into E:\Program Files\Age of mythology and started the game then i wen't online started a game and tried to place and rotate a building when i turned the wheel my screenrotated so i turned rotate off but then nothing happend can you tell me what is wong please
jumpertje4life pleas help me, i have put the downloaded file in the start folder, but it still doesnt work, how come?
nottud
Staff
File Author
In your startup folder that is in your AOM - not just the AOM folder.
chiron9999 i dont have act can someone post a serial code?
anonymous135 hmm not exactly USEFUL but still its nice to be able to do that just makes your cities look good and all. good job!!
Elvarg_Flame Hey nottud, my AoM has trouble opening now (Error: unable to find splash resources), and I tried this on AoE3 and it worked! It also works online! You should post it on the AoE3 modpacks too....
nottud
Staff
File Author
Someone already has posted the mod on AOEIII.

The splash resources has nothing to do with my modpack. Check you have not deleted the loading screenshots.
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:45,944
Favorites: [Who?]20
Size:9.90 KB