Modpacks » Tower Wall *FIXED*

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Tower Wall *FIXED*

Author File Description
Ryder25
(id: tasev)
File Details
Version: Both
Problem fixed dont do anything with the protox and proto so If you have already installed this mode delete proto(x).xml and proto(x).xmb

This mod lets you transform a wall connector into a tower. Its just a simple mod and I think this mod should have been in the game meaning Ensomble Studios should have thought of it. Screenshot included.

Installation:
AoM - Put unittransform into data folder in your AoM directory.
Titans - Put unittransform.xml in data folder in your AoM directory.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ranek
Rating
Rating: 5
Wow, I hate having to place towers by walls. This could be really useful to me. But it errors if online so that sucks. Do you have to move the file everytime you play online?

Additional Comments: Just fix the wall problem (described in post below) and I will return your five. yay you fixed it.

[Edited on 07/26/06 @ 11:59 AM]

Vampiric_God I doubt this would cuase online errors but it might. if all it does is make it so walls connecters can become towers then it shouldent. but uh u got this from Empire earth 2 didnt you???
ranek i found a glitch. When you go to build a regular tower it automatically switches to a wall. That means you must build two end things for one tower and then upgrade. Can you make it so that they build normally as well as through the walls?
mansk
Rating
Rating: 4
i gave it a four only becuz now i have to make a wall conester first which is kinda of anoyying othetr then that very well done i alwyas thought you should be Able to make towers
Additional Comments:
good work

[Edited on 08/09/06 @ 08:34 PM]

DuF_Sander_NL Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
its a good mod but 1 thing i cannot play online with that mod

[Edited on 07/22/06 @ 01:45 PM]

GURE tasev! I agree with you when you say: "Its just a simple mod"
but 1 thing, when you and Dude12345, will finish the stone giant, I'm still waiting!

[Edited on 07/23/06 @ 05:01 AM]

Oasis129 good, this is really useful to me
Ryder25
File Author
thx guys I'll try to fix the problem and you cant play online wih this unless your opponents online have this mod.
ranek DUF can you say that more clearly? You say you can play it online but when you do you get an out of sync error? That means you can't play online.
Ryder25
File Author
ok I know the problem just dont put in the protox just put in the unittransform.xml in data
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:4,782
Favorites: [Who?]10