Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Triggers - allows you to select player 11 and 12

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Triggers - allows you to select player 11 and 12

Author File Description
nottud This download allows you to select players 11 and 12. The way this works is that it adds a duplicate of the same trigger with a 2 after it - grant god power2 and instead of selecting player, you type it in! I have done this for all of the conditions and effects that need a player AND all of Reyk's extra triggers too!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Just put the files in folder called trigger 2
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Do not put it in the trigger 2 folder located in my documents! Put it in the one in program files.

Also included in this pack is Reyk's original extra triggers too. This is for the following reasons:

# So you also have original of ALL the duplicates
# People where having problems installing his triggers

I would also wish you to tell me of any bugs in the triggers due to me misstyping or spelling trigger wrong or it is overwriting normal format. If the player part of any of the triggers, you must also tell me! If this is the case, tell me the name of the trigger and I will correct it.

You will also notice that after launching AOM, a second typetest file will appear, do not worry for it is supposed to be there.

Please rate and comment!
Also, I wish to credit Reyk because he added so many triggers to AOM, just a pity people couldn't install them.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
gest0neman Just what I was looking for for my rpg :) I'm gonna dl this. Wahoo first post!

[Edited on 09/04/06 @ 08:20 PM]

JuniorD dang nottud your good and ill say that with a captal G you are the king of all triggers and mods man!
JuniorD Rating: 5
I needed this hehehe
Additional Comments:what else can i say?i wanna marry you well im not going to say that but i like this new mod
JuniorD um well i look in programs in aom files but um it doesnt have trigger2 or anything in it it has shortcut and start up stuff
nottud
Staff
File Author
c>program files>microsoft games>age of mythology>trigger 2

Look there. (your drive may not be c)
JuniorD Okay,I hope it works....
nottud
Staff
File Author
Please, one comment is enough, edit the last one rather than creating another. E.g.

Edit:This is an example only.
JuniorD Well,i set it in that wierdo file but it wont work was it like those numbered ones like 1056 files?or just trigger two i set it in it but it still wont work!XD
JuniorD Um....how bout u come online to see what my problem with it is
nottud
Staff
File Author
Please stop spamming the comment section!

It works fine, you must be putting it in th wrong place OR you do not know how to use the mod or don't know what it even is!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:717
Favorites: [Who?]1