Modpacks » House v.1.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

House v.1.1

Author File Description
PrplPplEater
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
Please rate and comment this file after downloading.

I understand that this is a very simple mod, but it can be very powerful during a game. Losing your Town Centers is no longer an automatic loss! Just start over! All it takes is a villager (or an infantry unit, if you're Norse). This is my first mod submitted to AoM Heaven's download library.

Features of House

»Allows houses to build villagers, specific to your civilization
»Allows houses to set gather points for villagers it builds
»Allows houses to ring the town bell
»Allows 12 houses to be built, instead of 10

New In Version 1.1

»Titans or Vanilla proto files
»Added upgrades for each civilization, including Atlanteans!
»In-game screenshots
»Individual Proto(x) files included for installing with other mods

This mod DOES NOT work online, but is very easy to install/uninstall for online play.

To install, place proto.xml in the DATA folder of your AoM directory.

To install with other mods, find the House unit specified in your proto(x) file and replace it with the contents of the Individual Proto(x) file.

To uninstall, move proto.xml out of the DATA folder of your AoM directory, or rename proto(x).xml.

This mod has been brought to you by The Purple People Eater, founder and leader of Purple Design Studios

http://purpledesignstudios.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ranek just so you know you said you can build 12 houses instead of 12. Its instead of 10, a typo.
PrplPplEater
File Author
Thanks. Updated.
PrplPplEater
File Author
If you are downloading this file, please comment. I don't care how harsh your criticism is, just lend me some feedback :)
CoolBiker90
Rating
Rating: 5
yeah! it can be very powerful during a game. it is a very simple mod, but definitely a useful mod and a good addition to my game. Great, now I can build the villagers in the houses.

Additional Comments:
if you update this mod for the chocolate version it will be cooler I think
PrplPplEater
File Author
I'll consider converting it, thanks!

I've got a modded-up protox.xml from something I downloaded somewhere. Maybe I'll use that to convert things over to the 'other side'.
Ryder25
(id: tasev)
I can help you do that if you want(turn into tt)
PrplPplEater
File Author
That's ok. I'm well enough capable to do that on my own. I just need to find a protox.xml.
Rompa125 Hey PrplPplEater, We've met before on one of my threads. i was hoping you could make this for Titan's..."Chocolate"

I'm sure it'll be awesome

[Edited on 10/04/06 @ 11:43 PM]

PrplPplEater
File Author
Hi. Could you email a copy of protox.xml to me? I'll do it and upload it as soon as I get it. =)
Rompa125 Sure...errrr....How? what's your email?

Ooh it might be a problem... you see i have downloaded some other stuff for AOM and I've got some stuff in my protox

It'd be better if you could make it so that the House is more expensive (to counter the fact that it makes villagers)

Does it work for the computer players? As in, do they create villagers at the house? If not, then it would be great if they do

[Edited on 10/08/06 @ 01:54 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:4,208