Modpacks » B1 Battle-Droid

Download File Post Review Post Comment

B1 Battle-Droid

Author File Description
Ryder25
(id: tasev)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
The B1 Battle Droid is that banana-headed droid all jedi like to destroy in the movies. It's a new unit that has new models and textures, and that has its own laser projectile. To install, just run the autoinstaller. Screenshot included when you turn the autoinstaller on. Warning: Interferes with online playing. This mod was made by Orc Master!!!

If you want to help out in making this mod(we need modellers and texturers but scenario designers are fine) please join at this site:

http://liquidfirestudios.net/forums/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ranek isn't that who did the LOTR one? Liquid fire studios? And do you mean you're now making a star wars one now? That would be cool...
Ryder25
File Author
We've been makind Star Wars for a long time now. The first time around we didnt have enough modders to help so we quit. Now we're trying again to get people to help us. We already ahve like about 100 units. Plz modders think about joining.
Ryder25
File Author
btw, IS this thing working or did I forget something.
ranek i didn't test it, I usually don't test mods, but I will... I'll get back to you soon.
ranek
Rating
Rating: 5
OMG that was the most fun I have ever had with a unit!!! I put a whole bunch of them in the editor and BOOM they all killed eachother. Good times good times. They only problem I noticed was that the picture didn't show up. Just a code. Oh, and the gun if you zoomed it had a black box outline around it. Don't know if you can fix that or not... And they may need a few more hitpoints than 40... They just seemed to die so fast. i lost most of them in about 20 seconds and I must have had over 100 out there. Oh, and it crashed when i put a bunch more out. I don't know if I just overloaded the game or what...

Additional Comments:
Very fun, i only marked it down because of the two things stated above. About the star wars one, you're gonna have to make a whole new civilization aren't you? You can't really fight with the greeks now can you? Or is it going to be a fixed unit campaign like LOTR? And then also, will it really affect online play even though you're not using the unit in the civilization you have. Last thing, have you released any other star wars characters for download?

UPDATE: I have reviewed the updated sounds and everything and have changed my rating to a five. The picture is there, and while the box couldn't be fixed around the guns, it's hard to notice and doesn't really affect anything. An amazing piece of work, congratulations and I hope the full thing comes out soon!

[Edited on 12/30/06 @ 06:02 PM]

ranek yeah, I just took 180 droids agains 180 arcus and they had around 50 left to my zero. If this is going to have mass battles they either need more armor or more health.

Wait, another test they wiped out 180 axemen and had 100 left. I think all they would need to be more balanced is more peirce armor.

[Edited on 08/16/06 @ 06:54 PM]

Hakuo600
Rating
Rating: 5
wow this is great sorry but changed the laser texture so it was red but turned out a bit orange looks better like that!
Additional Comments:
what other star wars unit do you have if you have chewbacca please release him on his own just like u did with this one also you should update the texture of the droid so on its head
it has 1 gray strip it should make the strip when playing as player 1 2 3 45 6 7 8 9 10 etc it should be that players collor
Ryder25
File Author
Well the reason that they are not so balanced, well we just never got to balancing it. Um I dont think the black line around the gun can be fixed. Also I dont know why it crashed but my game never crashed and I have filled like the whole editor with these. We wont release any more single units or beta or demos untill the whole thing is done. Want more info well we'll have more soon.
ranek It must just be me then. It has periodic random shut downs it must have just been chance. And the gun isn't really noticeable anyway. Oh, what about the animation picture when you click on it? Was that inscluded or not?

[Edited on 08/16/06 @ 10:58 PM]

Howmuchweed2 must be your rubbish comp ranek
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics