Multiplayer Scenarios » Bloodsports 3v3 deathmatch

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Bloodsports 3v3 deathmatch

Author File Description
nottud
File Details
# of Players: 6 - 3v3
Version: AoM: The Titans
One of the first bloodsports to opperate on normaly triggers instead of code.

You have 60 seconds to build an army. The army is then teleported into the arena to fight. As soon as one of the teams falls, the next round starts. After 6 rounds, a inner is decided.

Map includes the following features:

#Age up every 2 rounds, each age also grants god powers:
Classical:Restoration
Heroic:Flaming weapons
Mythic:Lightning storm

#3 arenas each with stunning eyecandy!

#All forms of cheating including:Building in arena, building birds, timeshifting, getting titans and bombarding enemy buildings with siege has been disabled.

#Continous battle music to liven up the game.

#No 30 unit limit! You are only limited by the population you are given!

#Population compensation is given to teamates if a player resigns keeping the game fair.

#Buildings are given according to what civilisation you play so there is no building going on in the game.

#Extra population given to teamates if a player resigns.

#Reduced population for atlanteans for balance reasons when they heroize soldiers.

I hope this will incourage map designers do design bloodsport more because now they see that it can be done without code. I recently myself has only worked out how do bloodsport without code.

I hope you enjoy my version of bloodsport and comments and reviews are appreciated! Report any errors or glitches to me so I can do a fix!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Neko Magi Playability: 5
Completly playable. No complaints at all here. I have yet to come across a problem.

Balance: 5
The balance depends on the players so this get a 5. If you fight good players, prepare for a good fight. If you fight bad players, prepare for a poor fight.

Creativity: 4
The layout was very creative. I liked the three arenas. My only suggestion: Would it be possible to have the arenas randomly selected?

Map Design: 5
Very nicely designed. The base areas were plain, but that was good because it prevented distraction while creating your army. the three arenas were very well designed.

Story/Instructions: 5
Well... there really weren't any instructions... but who needs them? The game is so simple to understand. You build and then you fight. Nothing is really needed to know. What we need to know, you tell us.

Additional Comments:
Very nice game! I enjoyed playing this, and I look forward to playing it in the future.

[Edited on 02/25/07 @ 01:28 PM]

nottud
Staff
File Author
Thankyou for the rating, I am glad you enjoyed the map!
DBGT44 Playability: 5
Very easy easy to play , smooth on going scenario. I deduced a point because of the lagging part when units are sent to battle.
Balance: 4
Balanced, very symetric in a way.

Creativity: 5
Not many people can think of that! I like the part when units are transported, very genuine.

Map Design: 5
Nice map. the areas reserved for fighting are strategic too.

Story/Instructions: 5
WELL....there is no story so lets forget about this.

General: Totally nice, recommended for good players only!

Additional Comments:

[Edited on 10/15/06 @ 09:25 PM]

GK_beastslayer Ive played the first version and im goin to see if ya used my tips keep up the good work.
I like ya maps so dun let your head blow up by all ya ideas =D I love your building rotate now i always win art contest concratz to that.

[Edited on 10/10/06 @ 02:50 PM]

papaya
(id: X_MOSS)
Staff
The above review has been removed because it does not comply with our Review Guidelines.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:592
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:74.93 KB
Added:09/03/06