Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Robin Son Crusho Campaign First Level [Updated- Fully New & Fixed Vertion]

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Robin Son Crusho Campaign First Level [Updated- Fully New & Fixed Vertion]

Author File Description
mafia_universe
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
*UPDATED*

This is a file of Robin Son Crusho Campaign. The main Campaign have sound and etc.

I am new in this. This is my first campaign. I don't know mod. I simply made it using AOM titan Editor not updated editor.

The main campaign under construction. I think the next level will be good than this.

And thanks pEpsIdUDe_123 for his rating & comment, it such a good comment. I create this file based on his comment. I think he again reply me, ok.

Plz don't forget to comment or rate me. I upload full version of campaign as soon as possible. You need WinRAR to extract those file.

Now I add the AI files, so no problem, You will get more joy now in this game.

Now in the way some gaia and old villegers attack. and 2 Poles. and also plenty vault with protected guard. and monster gaia trees.

I think you all like this. Ok, all bye and Good day.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Hakuo600 robertson christo not rob son crusho
if your refering to the very good book
mafia_universe
File Author
Can you tell me, about those man's or the book name. I not read any book, but here a story about Robin Son Crusho- Not the campaign story.
Hakuo600 the book is called robertson christo
Aomts_help911 Its Robinson Crusoue
mafia_universe
File Author
ok, i rename it before upload it in aomh server. thanks alot for the book name, but i think those mans are not same. Robinson is not Robertson.

And thank you again. are anyone help me to create ai and modering.
Hakuo600 damn obviously i had a fouren book
mafia_universe
File Author
I want to create that Zeus awaken from his wonder, like prosedion from stachu. And his helth power 75000 and armor 100% and 2500 hit power. can anyone able to create it?

And also Zeus bit other unit using his Bolt power (Electric). Like TITAN ZEUS.

please help me.
Alex
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance1.0
Creativity2.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions2.0
Playability: 2
The map was playable. I didn't experience any bugs while playing. However, there wasn't a whole lot to do while playing. Most of the scenario was resource gathering, walking through a long stretch of grass, and fighting an over-powered titan. Maybe you could add some little battles in between to give the player something to do before getting to the titan. For example, you can add some small armies on the middle island guarding the town centers or something. The opening cinematic was short but nice. I would suggest trying to expand on this cinematic by adding some dialog and animations to develop a clear storyline. Some more camera tracks and an ending cinematic couldn't hurt either.

Balance: 1
I thought the balance could have been a lot better in the scenario. The only enemies were the titan and those few anubites around him. Before getting to the titan, there isn't any fighting so there's no possible way to lost until getting to the titan. Once you get to the titan, he is too strong. The titan destroys all of your troops unless you build an army of archers. Maybe instead of having one titan, you could replace it with an enemy hero like Ajax or someone, and around him would be quite a few more enemy troops. I would strongly suggest playtesting more for balance and playability before releasing the rest of your campaign.

Creativity: 2
The map wasn't all that creative and lacked anything really unique. Though, I know that this is only one part of the whole campaign. It was pretty much the typical 'kill the titan' scenario. However, I did like that you used a day/night lighting cycle. And, I was also impressed that you flashed the Objectives Banner UI when a new objective came up. Few designers know how to do that. Good job! For the next scenarios in the campaign, try to think of some really creative ideas to add to the map that you've never seen before. Add some crazy triggers and objects to boost the creativity. If you want to check out how creative a map should be, download some of the top rated scenarios and campaigns and get some ideas from those maps.

Map Design: 2
I wasn't a big fan of the map design. First, try and improve your terrain mixing. The map was mostly grass A with some snow for the mountains and some of the marsh shoreline. Mix these terrains together to give them a more natural look. For example, add some grassy snow between the plain grass and the snowy mountains. Also, the map was extremely flat. Pull out the elevation tool and add some hills to the island. The mountains were good but could've been a lot larger and more detailed. Next add some more objects to the map to increase the map design like flowers, rocks, grass, bushes, ruins, etc. All of those little things add a whole lot of detail and make the map look nice. I saw some deer on the island, but scatter the deer around the whole island and create some more wildlife to liven up the map. Play around with embellishments a little too. For instance, it would add a nice effect if you added some pestilence to that marshy area near the enemy titan. If you want some more tips on map design, check out the Scenario Design forum here at Age of Mythology Heaven.

Story/Instructions: 2
I don't how interesting the story is as this is just part of the campaign but work on the instructions a little. The objectives were unclear. In the first objective, I think you should've told the player how to gather enough food in the hints section. This is because both wood and gold were on the starting island, but I looked around and found no food. So, I thought there may be fish so I built a dock and some ships and found fish to gather. But, just give the player a little hint that they need to build a dock and fishing ships and gather the fish to collect enough food. The second objective was confusing as well. The objective said something like build a town center. However, I built a town center and nothing happened. As I was looking at your triggers in the editor, it turns out that you have it set to firing the next objective after you research the second age. Tell the player that they need to do this in the objective. The third and less objective didn't give enough information besides to kill the titan. Perhaps you could've given some tips on how to kill the titan or how to reach the titan.

Additional Comments:
Overall, you did a nice job on the map. Especially if this is your first map. Consider some of my suggestions while you are working on the rest of the scenarios. :)
I'm not sure if English is your main language, but try running a spell check on your posts and in the scenario as there were a few obvious spelling mistakes. Sorry, I'm just a spelling nazi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I want to create that Zeus awaken from his wonder, like prosedion from stachu. And his helth power 75000 and armor 100% and 2500 hit power. can anyone able to create it?
And also Zeus bit other unit using his Bolt power (Electric). Like TITAN ZEUS.
please help me."

Go over to the modding forum (http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=t&fn=19) and see if someone over there will make that mod for you.
mafia_universe
File Author
Thanks pEpsIdUDe_123 for your reply, this is first a proper coment from aom members.

So, as you and all gift I submit my 2nd version of this scenario, this is based on your comment.

and yes english not my mother language. sorry, for my bad english.

I think you will comment also on 2nd version.

good night.
papaya
(id: X_MOSS)
Staff
File has been updated with new version by mafia_universe, hut uploaded by me. Instead of creating a separate submission, update the file next time.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance1.0
Creativity2.0