Author File Description
Mephiles
(id: Titan602)
File Details
Style: No Style
# of Scenarios: 15
Version: AoM: The Titans
Name: The KDS eyecandy

It's what everyone's all been waiting for! 15 maps of pure eyecandy and beauty. You will enjoy watching it!

We from Kalos designs came with an idea to make a group project to show what we can do. Our member Loki_1/help_me_please made the first example for these eyecandy series.

Authors: Chonkatarn, Titan602, Swordstorm, Salvatorius, AngleofLight, Ilum Tupac
Project type: Eyecandy project

What is kind of project is this
We all made little 50*50 maps, not playable just pure map design and eyecandy. With as only triggers a entry cinematic with overlay texts which tells you who created the map and what the name is and triggers like render snow or set age Heroic. This will not be only the standard big buildings but will include e.g.: little villages, fortifications, forests and mountains. These scenarios will all be linked in a campaign file by our great leader Chonkatarn.

With this campaign we hope that not only we are showing our arts to the community but we hope there are also designers that will learn from these scenarios.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AdZyZ =D I love mini eyecandy maps.

Nice to look at, doesn't lag, and won't take you forever to see every little bit.
Mephiles
File Author
Well thanks
I Love Bananas Awesome work, guys.
the_machine whats an eye candy? sorry im a noob. hehe
Alex
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
Eye-Candy is nice looking map design. Like if something looks really nice and well-made, it has great eye-candy. Nice work folks at KDS! I'll give it a download.
vlaaming they were so nice that i choose 10 of them and set them as background :p
Mephiles
File Author
Really? Thanks!
deathman rts nl Good work.
Pine It was excellent, except some of the maps (like the water village) didn't seem to pay much attention to detail since a few houses had bridges going through them or weren't level with them. The cinematic part was also somewhat sloppy since I got a quick glimpse of the map at the beginning of each one before it snapped to black and faded in.

But still, very well done and certainly inspiring.
the_rock_bottom Beutiful.It would be a shame if this wasnt made into a campaighn. *wink* just kiding this looks great

[Edited on 03/10/07 @ 10:17 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0