Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » New game commads!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

New game commads!

Author File Description
nottud http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=6729

Out of date - go to download with above link.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Ryder25
(id: tasev)
I really dont go crazy over this stuff but I hope others like it
gangsta4lyfe Its awesome man!!! Nottud is the best (after reyk) but for some strange reason i cant get fog to work on my game even when placing it in the editor.
nottud
Staff
File Author
Go to the editor and press f7
dwieeb Thanks again, nottud! Really makes designing easier and faster. 16th download :P
Anastasoulis
Rating
Rating: 4.5
Although it's nothing super, these new commands really do help designing a lot, cause they're fast ways to do things, like tilting units, sun inclination. etc.
Of course, Reyk was the first in making alterations to the game's editor, and his work is still a landmark today, but nottud's present work is also pretty good and I hope it'll give a boost in designing.

Additional Comments:
The only reason I didn't put a 5 in my review, was because there's nothing new in this file, but it's great for simplifying things in the editor, plus giving shortcuts to save time to some things usually needed.

good work nottud, keep it up
nottud
Staff
File Author
There are a few new things like terrain paint lock and there is a better tool in minimap zooming and toggling which you can use online!

But yes, some of the other utilites are so it makes designing easier like the tilt object commands. It is alot easier with the new commands.

Thanks for the review!

I will try to find some new commands for this too but that will be hard because Reyk has pratically taken all of the possible new commands although I found where he got alot of them from.

[Edited on 10/03/06 @ 11:41 AM]

Da_Ork_Boyz1
Rating
Although I have not quite understood why you would want the minimap zooms but I think that the tools for the editor are invaluable and I think they will come in useful for any budding editor also being able to change the angles and pitches accurately will make constructing mega structures more quickly. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kronos29
Rating
Rating: 4.5
I agree with Anastoulis, it isn't super but it can help with positioning objects. I suggest you do a pitch editor version of this commands.

Additional Comments:
There's a bug in it, if you install it and press position objects,and then escape it won't work. May i post a "fixed" version of it?

With Regards,
Kronos29
nottud
Staff
File Author
I noticed that. I use the middle mouse button. I see if I can do a fix - this was going to be updated soon anyway.
Kronos29 I already made a fix. May I post it?

With Regards,
Kronos 29
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics