Download File Post Review Post Comment

Troy:The Other Side

Author File Description
hoplite001
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 10
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is a campaign where you fight on Troy's side. I am sorry but it doesn't relate to the story of Troy much at all,I have made up scenarios, which I hope you enjoy. It is pretty good in my opinion and has great camera shots. I hope you enjoy playing this as much as I enjoyed making it.
Have fun!
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Kronos29 Playability: 5
Okay, It was very playable. Unlike many other scenarios it didn't have any bugs.(Well if there were bugs, I didn't see them.)Overall, in the playability section it fare good.
Balance: 3
Okay the balance is the campaign's first downside because some scenarios are very hard and some too easy to beat (Note that I did'nt change the difficulty: it was titan difficulty all along.)
Creativity: 2
It was'nt very creative because if you search aomh for "troy" scenarios and campaigns, you'll see many results.
Map Design: 3
An average score for the map design. The cities look good, but you didn't use the expansion pack's limitations. You did'nt enlarge and etc.

Story/Instructions: 5
Your campaign shines on this topic. I knew what to do, because the instructions/objectives were stated clearly.

Additional Comments:
The only thing I did'nt like about it was it did'nt follow the real istory of troy. Good job. You'l be a good mapper soon.

[Edited on 10/23/06 @ 06:00 PM]

hoplite001
File Author
Well Kronos29, I did say it had nothing much to do with troy anyway on my campaign description!!??

[Edited on 10/22/06 @ 03:45 PM]

Kronos29 Hey at least i made a good review
hoplite001
File Author
Anyway, why did you give me a worse rating in your second review then on your first?
papaya
(id: X_MOSS)
Staff
I removed the review because it does not follow the Review Guidelines and it is not descriptive enough. Kronos, read the Review Guidelines located on the left navigation bar.

[Edited on 10/23/06 @ 06:04 PM]

Kronos29 @hoplite:
I've decided to play it again and realized it was'nt so good after all
hoplite001
File Author
Thx. (Sarcastic!)

Plz note this is my first ever campaign.
Igor br >>>Map Design: 1 :(
In this campaing you need:
New graphic for your scenarios... you can do it better...
all of your map are simple... very simple, i know you can do it better!!!!

>>>Story/Instructions: 4 :|
Good history

Additional Comments:
--- Edit the cpx file to hide the cinematics( use the original to get ideias and inspirations)

;)

Speak with Feonor about my remake(The pokemon remake...

>>>> Optional:
In troy move the buildings, do not make ways with it move all and put ALL villagers to work... DO NOT give to the player reinforcements( the scenario will be easy)

;)

and you'll be the best!

[Edited on 11/12/06 @ 12:41 PM]

hoplite001
File Author
cheers egor br. You're one of the first who has told me how to improve.
atlantean_dude65 This is my first campiagn download and... im not sure how to get it started.... I have already put all scx. files in my scenario's folder and the other in: Program Files>Microsoft Games>Age Of Mythology> Data and If i start up the Prologue (it is only a movie right? Because thats all that shows) when it's done it takes me to the main menu....
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0