Multiplayer Scenarios » Anubite Race!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Anubite Race!

Author File Description
Reaper_Tidus
File Details
# of Players: 5
Version: AoM: The Titans
You are an anubite and you have to run around to the check points before the time runs out!

NOTES:

- Player 5 is a computer
- Player 1,2,3,4 are on a team

CAUTION: Addictive Game! You wont stop until you beat it!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Senguard Playability: 5
You can race your anubite through each plot of land by leaping from villager to villager.. easy and simple! And it is clear when you should use your given god powers.

Balance: 5
Nothing much to say here, but I suppose I can say there's enough space in each plot of land to race through.

Creativity: 5
I know there have been a few races before, but are they as original as this? I mean, if you don't race fast enough, meteors would smash you out of the game? Or dodging past heka gigantes in a herd of reindeer? :D

Map Design: 5
Map design is great! Actually, I would give it a 4.9. Some areas could be touched up with a few trees or whatever. lol

Story/Instructions: 5
Races don't need stories. But for instructions, I would give it a 4.5 *rounded up to 5*. There are instructions at the start of the game, and outline the basics.

Additional Comments:
VERY VERY FUN AND ADDICTIVE! Please come and join my game on ESO! lol

[Edited on 11/06/06 @ 06:01 PM]

Reaper_Tidus
File Author
SWEET! All 5's! Thanks man! :)
Howmuchweed2 Something is fishy about that review....and btw it has been done before...
Reaper_Tidus
File Author
how could it have been done before... It was my first map lol. (1 year ago?)
Senguard something's fishy abt ma review?! :O lol please tell me how i can improve ma review; its my first.

btw, i was blown away by this race :D
Senguard both literally and actually *meteor storm* BOOM BOOM BOOM BLIUO98(^JK#)(%#)*)@% holy )(*&$_^*&$*^@*)!!!>!!?!?!??!

:D
rurisan Playability: 3
As much as I enjoyed this game, some parts of the map were annoying and a potential hold back, for very simple reasons.

Balance: 4
Not much to say about this, it was as balanced and fair for all players, and it was more then possible to win.

Creativity: 4
Very creative, a nice idea to create a race using the Anubites special move. I enjoyed it alot, good work!

Map Design: 2
Poor map design, rocks and trees and terrain mixing would be nice to have in this game, as long as it doesn't interfere with the gameplay.

Additional Comments:
Good job with the map, it could use some improvements, but hey, can't be perfect. Keep it up!

[Edited on 11/12/06 @ 12:42 PM]

Senguard wth happened to my review's rating? just coz its all 5's, doesnt mean it ain't good... PLAY IT FOR YOURSELF

--an angry reviewer--
Sumtinlikaboss this is a good game i had lots of fun playing with it

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:177
Favorites: [Who?]0