Download File Post Review Post Comment

Gunpowder Island

Author File Description
Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Details
# of Players: 3
Version: AoM: The Titans
The following is what I was trying to achieve and failed at. This map isn't playable.
---
This map takes place 50 years in the future. Each player starts with a base and each player has a different set of units.

Player 1 would have your basic Sniper(Arcus) Shotgunmen(Slinger) and standard infantry (Toxote). He can also buy bombers, artillery and tanks.

Player 2 is an alien civilization. He can buy robots, alien mercenaries and other weird stuff I have long since forgotten.

Player 3 is more of a defensive base. He had some special units the other two didn't but once again, I have forgotten.
---

If you plan on finishing this map...
-Increase Arrow Speed
-Use Nottud's guide about the Pegasuses to make the bomber. (I'm sorry, I don't remember the exact name.)
-Player 2 is a rusher and starts with robots already.
-Player 3 is a defensive player and has a dock.

I stopped working on this because I originally planned on the catapult projectile to turn into a bomb blast, but you can't change projectiles that are already in the air into something else. This map is barely done, so please don't expect much except some innovative unit ideas and base design.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
haha sounds awesome! pitty you didn't finish it i'm sure i would have liked playing it online. I dare ask 'would you like me to review?'

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:138
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:91.45 KB
Added:01/13/07