New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Legend

Author File Description
Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
I've really enjoyed working on this map. Before I get you hyped up, I'll let you know this map features about 5 minutes of playability and 5 minutes of cinematics.

GAME
You start as a teenage farmboy. You live at Sangen Manor with your aging hardworking mother. The scenario begins with you doing jobs for your mother and your average chores. Your day is as normal as any other day until a letter arrives at your address. The letter reads "Militia Stillt."

If only the letter had been sent to the correct address...

This was originally supposed to be MUCH longer with many features. Like, an hour of gameplay longer. This was supposed to be on the same level as Birthright but I had neither the patience or perseverance to finish it. I still had a ton of fun though, and I hope you enjoy it and I'm sure you will.

TIPS
Many friends who have tested this have gotten stuck a few times. Heres some tips you should keep in mind and will not understand until your at that point in the game....

-One of the 5 pigs is close by the riverbank near a cliff.
-Willie is your Ox Cart. 'nuff said.
-Go near the exit of town where the barracks is for info on where Militia Stillt could be found.

-WARNING-
Stay away form the blacksmith, I'm not sure if I disabled it, but you'll be stuck in the shop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Urgwaine 5 minutes? I'll try that :)
Aomts_help911 This was pretty fun stay.
Aliblabla1942 He committed suicide? So what happened to the town?
Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Author
No, he heard the shades coming for him, so he jumped into the water.
Aliblabla1942 Then why was there a skeleton in the water where he jumped?
AgeofKnights I had fun playing this
tyranius10 Playability: 5
even though u just get to play with one character that was pretty good I had fun playing this but you could have finished it cmon man we dont get to know what happens in the end

Balance: 4
the missions were really good and natural take willie and get the pigs that was very good keep making more scenarios like this one
Creativity: 4
I have seen farm boys scenarios before but urs is the best I have ever played the quests were natural and stuff but what I liked most was the
chat becuz u can choose wether to say yes or no
or even misbehave to ur mother lol I was grounded
Map Design: 5
ur map had lots of eye candy really u need to finish the scenario plz

Story/Instructions: 5
well u get a 5 becuz even the storyline not being that good the instructions were (except for the part where you have to take willie to the guy in town in that part you dont say where we should take willie) the pig part was good but I almost got stuck it was a good thing you made kastor walk faster otherwise this part would have been boring.Well u get a 5!

Additional Comments:
you really need to end this scenario make a good campaign I am sure everybody will enjoy playing as a farm boy but its ur call what happens to the kid after the shades come out.
This was one of the best scenarios I've played and i'd like to see more scenarios from u
Cheers
Tyranius

[Edited on 07/28/09 @ 04:54 AM]

sneaky_squirrel Playability: 5
Really good,i make scenarios myself,but i am only a newbie here.I'd explain my life here (5 days) but this is a review so playability "10" but this only goes to 5 cause it has quests and everything.

Balance: 5
Lol you dont fight,but it i8s hard to find last pig.

Creativity: 5
Too creative,i mean eye-candy town wow.
And also who would have thought the super giant size scenario would turn out to be a small town and pure blank.

Good eyecandy,but make scenario the size it is needed(lol i know you planned more in begining).

Story/Instructions: 4
No objectives,only fault,i had to page up to remember the chats.

Additional Comments:
I hope ur improving it.And what is armory quest for?

[Edited on 07/28/09 @ 04:54 AM]

angel_of_chaos Playability: 5
i was addicted to it, it was like it was really me :), if u want any help on this, call me :D. i WILL help.

Balance: 4
not sure wat balance is, BUT everything in this map was good, apart from the end, which wasnt the end

Creativity: 4
amazing eye candy, and terrain, better than what i can do, anyway, story and everything was exellent

as in said above, amazing eye candy and terrain, i would love to be part of the future map, even if im not in it, i love the idea

Story: 5
great storyline (5) nice and original designs, trigers, and i like that fact that (whatshisname) is in a whole load of trouble. I WUD LOVE TO HELP FINI IT.

in all, a amazing design, this even beats final fantasy,and im amazed that this kind of game exists, great work, hope you continue to follow wat you want to do. :D

Additional Comments:oh yeah, i was making a map and now it says it cant load, any ideas?

[Edited on 02/21/07 @ 07:03 PM]

Urgwaine You should really read the File Description, it clearly states that it only features like 10 minutes gameplay, this file is supposed to be only entertaining for only that amount of time. The map-design was great, and you don't see the un-made parts if you don't cheat in some way, so this should not in any way affect the rating of the map, you have to rate the terrain you see.

And if the instructions are very good, you shouldn't rate it a 3, also, maby reading the dialogs makes you understand the story, that works for me everytime, oh wait, it's supposed to work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,003
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:138.38 KB