Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Witch Stone RPG

Author File Description
Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
I was so proud of this. I did so much trigger work, my fingers bled (Not really :P). The map design is incredible, though I would have liked to redo more of the cliff area...The first shot of the town should be enough to amaze you.

I don't want to type much about this, theres a lot to explain, but I'll try anyway.

STORY
The world of Aro is full of magic, gods and mystical creatures. There are 5 gods. The balance gods, the Light god and the Dark god, and the element gods, Fire, Water, and Earth. As the world modernizes, people begin to forget their gods and myths and other magical aspects of this realm. When things are forgotten, they disappear. The gods know of this phenomenon. They channel all their energy and magic into a stone and cast it onto the earth before they disappear. The stones are created. The Kingdom of _____(Forgot the name, maybe you can find it in the scenario) has paid money for these stones and has so far retrieved every one....except the Dark Stone. For decades it has not been found. Huge expeditions searching the highest snow covered mountains and the lowest barren valleys have found nothing until the King's very own sons have found the Dark Stone, called by the town folk...The Witch Stone. They disappear.

The King, in despair, has sent his most loyal servants on a quest to find his sons. But as you, the player, will soon find out, it is a lot more complicated than that. The stones has possessed the King's Sons, and they must be stopped before their armies of evil overwhelm the world.

---
Ok, its nothing like Sandro's writing, but I barely spent time writing it. You get the point of the scenario. Enjoy!

--TIPS--
-At the beginning the two old men are the options "Play" as in, "Play Cinematic" and "Skip" as in "Skip Cinematic." The left is play, the right it Skip.
-PLAYER THREE MUST BE HUMAN WHEN PLAYING THE CINEMATIC. Find someone to watch it with online and make sure they are players 3. If player 3 is human the cinematic units will mess up, wandering where they want.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
EliteMasterChief First dl!! lol it sounds awesome but Cirruis i gota ask you something you dont know me but i know you i mean i playd some maps you have done and they almust all great!!
I think you are one of the best aom designers ermm yes i was gona ask something...why do you relese so many unfinisht stuff?
Are you about to aband AOM? :(
Mexy FTW "why do you relese so many unfinisht stuff?
Are you about to aband AOM?"

He is going to abandon the internet. And Cirrow has created a lot of great stuff!
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
yay! 2nd DL
Bbcool8260
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance2.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
dude THAT WAS SO ASOWM COOL RADICLE the balance though was unfair i couldent win i died at first round but the senery and all the other stuff ASOWM a 500/1 ratting

````````!!!!491!!!!``````

SO COOL COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ASOWM DUDE
U ARE BEATTER THE BEST MAP EVER I WISH IW AS LIKE U ASLSO your even beatter the nuttud DONT LEAVE AOM YOU ARE A masters master of a master

[Edited on 02/04/07 @ 02:57 PM]

andrewv42 woah, chill down bb, and give a proper review, and not just a bunch of worshipping and exclaiming. Keep civilized. With your recent submissions and activity, I suspect you are perhaps a seven or eight year old.

Also, check your caps lock, I think it's broken.
OmegaLegion
(id: demi_god_matt)
is it done yet?,cause it seems good like the elements i am looking forward to the full version

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance2.0
Creativity5.0