Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
Phew...

Alright...

Get your breath back...

OK, now Legacy Islands! This is a 400 by 400 (I think....) supremacy map. Now, I know a lot of players here don't like supremacy, but this map is well worth it.

This was created when I wasn't so good at triggering, therefore this map was a huge thorn in my buttz-ucks' (Buttocks). All the three cinematics were done with timers...not fire events. I've had to adjust the timers by 1/2 seconds when I added the Quest vars, which took well over an hour and half of playtesting and adjusting the timers by .5.

Now, about teh movehs! There is the Elmo Movie, a giant bird thing meeting a tiny man, the Monkey on a Raft meets a Tornado moveh, and the funniest, in my opinion, Super Duper Man moveh.

Enjoy!

--NOTE--
Sometimes the Flying Purple Hippo in the SuperDuper Man moveh moves to attack the Ulfsarks. Sometimes he doesn't....sometimes he does. If you'd like to enjoy the experience without the Hippo barfing hearts on the Ulfsark, you can put in some trigz. (The triggers are organized.)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
WOOT! 1st DL, (kinds helped seeing you told me you just uploaded them), anyway i'll review for ya.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
Although the first attempt to play this game came to an unfortunate disaster involving HGalex :s, the second attempt wasn't that bad, and brought me much excitment and I'm surely going to keep playing this game.

FOR ANYONE THINKING OF DOWNLOADING, but isn't quite sure if they'll like it;
This map has a river civilization/Migrate type of game play, where you no part of the map looks anything like the next, I also sugest it is a must for those that like to play that genre of Scenario's...

Balance: 5
Well no-one starts off with a different amount of units (a.k.a. you start off with the same amount of units as the person next to you). So no unblancing occurs, the only thing that could alter the outcome is where you place your main base, as there are lost of places filled with little goodies for any who seek to find them.

Creativity: 5
Well I must say that starting cinematic shows a lot of creativity and although it is not completely finished one could see that you have put a lot of time and effort into making this scenario, the effect of that is; it shows.

Map Design: 4
filled with little goodies and suprises for any who seek them and it is well worth your while if you can find and hold your position (as these spots do become awful popular). Would be better if it was complete.

Story/Instructions: 4
Oh that cinematic at the start was so funny, I hade a good laugh, but the starting insructions were not weak, but they weren't exceptional ethier. I only figured out what to do from my past experinces of "River Civilization". Part from that it was really good.

Additional Comments:

Nice work, can't wait to see the finished product ~ Steak

[Edited on 01/25/07 @ 06:05 PM]

Chris_yamaha Its halarious!

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 01:07 AM]

Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Author
Thanks for the great review!
I have no idea why I released this unfinished!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0