Download File Post Review Post Comment

Epoch Wars

Author File Description
Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
This map has a very new concept stolen from Pharoah Warz (With permission). You have a Pharaoh, and when he creates set animals they turn into units. I've complicated this by making 4 different sets of units that you choose to play with. The Dark age, Medieval Age, Golden Age, and Age of Decimation set of units.

To further complicate this already complicated map, there are 4 arenas to choose from. The Dark Age Arena, Medieval Age Arena, Golden Age Arena, and yup you guessed it, Age of Decimation arena.

This map will be handed over to someone else to complete. If you plan on finishing it, email me at Jasper6691@aol, I will gladly hand you the plans for the rest of the map and the trigger systems that were supposed to be in it. I will also give yout he pans for the units in all the ages available to build. I predict, though I haven't done the math, this will be a lot of triggerwork.

You'll be rewarded with a fun, addictive, re-playable multiplayer map. I doubt anyone will be emailing me however.

Enjoy the Eyecandy! Its my first attempt at a Castle Made of Thor Bricks!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
1st DL again
Aliblabla1942 Look Khan how many times do you get into this website a day?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:100
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:385.35 KB
Added:01/15/07