Download File Post Review Post Comment

Cirrow's Tiny

Author File Description
Cirrow
(id: Cirruis)
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
My version of tiny! I spent about 30 minutes giving each god his own bonus. This does not make the game any more balanced however. Heres some tips for gameplay.

GUIDES

GREEK
Turtle as Greek and advance quickly. Make sure you get 10+ favor from your temple early game. Make a fortress and spam catapults. Concentrate on one player to not provoke another player to attack you. Spam that players old spot with barracks/Archer Range spam archers/hoplites.

ATLANTEAN
I suggest not playing as Atlantean at all, but turtle like Greek. Late game stay to yourself and create massive amounts of destroyers in your palace. When other enemies are weak, spring on them with 20+ destroyers.

EGYPTIAN
Play Isis for GP blocking or Set for Set animals when Egyptian. I prefer Set. Spam Temples, Spam Priests. Advance. Build Monuments. Advance. Make Migdol Stronghold. Get all the Upgrades you can, start spamming Chariot Archers. Advance. Make siege thing, start spamming catapults.

NORSE
Spam, Spam, Spam. :D (BTW, do not get nidhogg, get Fimblewinter.)

Fun as Random Gods as long as you give Atlanteans a chance. Enjoy!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
1st DL again, looks da best out of all da 5 u submitted. i'm gonning to play this online.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 4
Well in my experince it was a great game and almost lasted 7 minutes. It was action packed short and fun, which in my opinon is what every tiny map's characteristics should be. In overall it was good and fun.

Balance: 3
Ultimately it was, I suppose, very balanced with norse and greek both being almost exactly matched, but... However you are right in saying be Isis or Set, because Egy is with out a doubt the best Civ to be as it can make preists so fast its inpossible to counter the sheer number of them, of course Egy won easily deafeating all 3 other players but itself. Maybe you could smooth that out? but honestly appart from that it was quite blanced and us other players couldn't budge eachother.

Creativity: 3
It was pretty bland, but it was stright forward, there was no real difference between this map and a random map, save the size.

Map Design: 3
Well... This map was lacking everything compared to a normal multiplayer scen, but then again you can't put much eyecandy in a tiny map so i'll give you a 3 from the random (but not alienized) gass types. And I must say this is very good triat, as other exceptional scen designers (I'm no goin to mention names) can't fade in floor terrain, it seems to come all in a suddern bang. So good job on that.

Story/Instructions: 4
Well there was absolutley no story (because its a tiny multiplaya map, so I didn't mark you down for that), but the instructions were crystal clear, and if you didn't catch the instuctions you could figure it out on your own, and this important in a tiny map because every second counts.

Additional Comments:
Thank you for telling me that this map was avalible for DownLoading as it has and still does bring me a lot of joy.

Congratulations, keep it up ~ Steak

[Edited on 01/19/07 @ 02:51 AM]

Tombit Really kewl Cirrow! 30 minutes giving god bonuses? Woah...
Chris_yamaha Playability: 3
(This is a one timer game,I do not think playing it more than once would be fun.)

Balance: 3
(Like you said,the balance of the game is unfair,the norse and egyptians dominate the map,only when someone who is not attacked at all are they able to advance,this game would take forever if oyu get 4 experts.)

Creativity: 2
(It's a small map,not that special)

Map Design: 2
(Not any eyecandy whatsoever)

Story/Instructions: 3
(No instrucations,if a newbie joins,he has to quickly realise build an army and advance.)

Additional Comments: This was an average game

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 09:33 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0