Modpacks » Age of Persia Demo V3

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Age of Persia Demo V3

Author File Description
MythicRuler
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is a demo of the persian civilization. Included are 8 UNITS and 3 SCENARIOS. For detailed information about this modpack and the persian civilization, view the ReadMe. Comes with the option of manual or auto installation.

LIST OF UNITS:
1). Dark Priest
2). Khamun
3). Tomb of Anubis
4). Tiamat
5). Div
6). Satrap
7). Catoblepas
8). Aswaran (Rider)

Also Included in the scenarios is the Tomb of Anubis Introduction Cinematic, as well as a piece of the first scenario!

UPDATED!!!
Fixed problems are:

1). Rider, Tomb of Anubis, and Priest of Anubis Textures included and fixed.

2). Priest of Anubis attack now fixed.

3). Khamun available in editor.

4). Age if Persia changed to Age OF Persia.

As a bonus, I included the icons for the Satrap.

UPDATE V3:
Now if you use the autoinstaller, Khamun is selectable and the priests along with Khamun can attack properly. In V2 you had to manually install the files to have these features, now it does not matter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Titan12 I installed the mod manually, because I'm allergic to the files exe.
my first impression on the mod: the textures of satrap hero are designed badly, same for catoblepas, the icon for the Satrap is good, yet, I don't like the rider's head, it's just black, the textures of div are too dark, and it is just a reskin of servant.
then i will post a review

[Edited on 02/23/07 @ 12:24 PM]

The Modsmith Just to let you know, you accidentally put if instead of of. :)

~tasev

[Edited on 02/16/07 @ 06:39 PM]

MythicRuler
File Author
Mod updated, and is now working perfectly! Get ready for more updates that possible may include new units.

-Titan12 you need to stop making dumb ratings like this. First its me, and now you severely underate the Wild Horse mod.

[Edited on 03/31/07 @ 10:01 PM]

Tezcatlipoca
Rating
Rating: 3.5

Additional Comments:

+ Very cool Div!
+ Good icon for the Satrap!
+ The intro cinematic is very good!
+- Your scenario is not the best scenario, but it isn't so bad.
+- Cateblopas and Tiamat have good textures, but the stupid red points for the eyes poison the texture.
+- The Satrap is reasonable.
+- The rider looks very cool, only his head doesn't look good.
- The name of Khamun don't appears.

[Edited on 02/20/07 @ 03:29 AM]

MythicRuler
File Author
Thanks for the Review. In the readme i stated that icons and history files are not included for the demo, as well as xpacklanguage, but that is fine, I see your point. It is pointless to include the xpacklanguage if it is only a demo, lol. ;) Of course the new civ will have edited xpacklnguage. The campaign starts out as egyptian, but it won't be for long. Today I an updating the file so the textures work. Maybe then the ratings could be higher.

FILE UPDATED!!!
Please change the ratings accordingly.

Also, I see what you mean for the rider, his skin is supposed to be black, and he is wearing a tannish cloth. I will make a neck visible and more cut on the sleeves to make this more obvious. And if i made the red eyes a little darker, would it work? ;)

[Edited on 05/02/07 @ 12:40 AM]

MythicRuler
File Author
Change your ratings please, they are now false.
Thank you for changing your rating. I appreciate it.

[Edited on 05/02/07 @ 12:28 AM]

Tezcatlipoca I've changed my rating. The head of the Rider, the name of Khamun and the eyes of the myth units are now only the bad things of the demo.
Roxas
(id: silvermoon)
Rating
Rating: 4
The first thing that needs to be said,is that this
is but a demo. The scenario provided was okay, but you had a huge map developed, and it was barely used.Perhaps a complete level may have been better. The cinematics were good. For me what pushes it up to a four are the units. Though some are based on AOM units, it doesnt detract (?) from their value. They are well textured and they actually work! I had bad experiences before when i downloaded, so im glad that for once it worked. It'll be interesting to see how the story pans out, and the implementation of the civ. Few minor problems i had, the (dark) priests and pharoah ( i forget the name) had no projectile attack. They were throwing their sticks, and doing damage, but the stone, or whatever, was not appearing.

Additional Comments:
looking forward to the civ, and campaign. hopes minor issues cleared up soon.
MythicRuler
File Author
Thanks for the reviews!
I found out why the khamun and projectiles where not working...did you guys use the auto installer? Because if you did, I realized I only updated the manual install of the proto, and i will re update right now so it works completely. Also, what is wrong with the rider head? I may have given the wrong file again, and I could fix that too.

@Titan12-Please change your rating
NVM it was retracted

[Edited on 02/24/07 @ 12:05 AM]

Tezcatlipoca I don't like the rider's head, it's just black...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,223
Favorites: [Who?]0