Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » The Wild Horse V1.2 (Updated)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Wild Horse V1.2 (Updated)

Author File Description
The Modsmith
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: Both
The Wild Horse is a new modpack created by Modsmith Studios, adding the Wild Horse to your AoM Experience. The Wild Horse can be hunted.

STATS:
• Population: 1
• Max/Initial HP: 150
• 18.000 LOS
• Food: 475

FEATURES:

• New Animations/Models
• New Textures
• New Icon
• Sounds
• Proto(x)
• No *** on his name
• New History Document
• AoM + AoM:TT

V 1.1:
• Max/Initial HP: 45
• Food: 300
• New Icon

V 1.2:
• Max/Initial HP: 55
• Fixed Horses Converting Others
• Fixed LOS: 10

For screens go here:
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=19&tn=24520&st=recent&f=19,24520,0,10

By Tasev and Sir Dundo!

Thank You for downloading! We hope you enjoy the Wild Horse!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AgeofKnights So this modifies the xpacklanguage? Well anyway awesome.
MythicRuler Excellent. I have been waiting for someone to make a horse, and someone finally did. The textures are outstanding! I will rate it once i download it, and i have a feeling it will be a 5.
The Modsmith
File Author
Thx guys! I'm very happy you like them!

~tasev

[Edited on 02/15/07 @ 09:31 PM]

Mini_Game_Master
Rating
Rating: 5
From modsmith studios, I see..... this is great! It makes such a change from other wild animals and it looks brilliant! It stats are very balanced, but I think the food it provides after hunting it is a little bit too much. Other than that the sounds, the icon and the animations are great.

Additional Comments:
Please make some building mods!
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Very high looking texture quality. Good job.
The Modsmith
File Author
Thanks for your reviews and comments! Hope you have fun with him. :D

And, as always, expect a v1.1. :p

~Sir Dundo

[Edited on 02/16/07 @ 10:36 AM]

Mini_Game_Master Will there be 1.1v Sasirbak? Your mods great, they do not screw up the game or anything.

Thanks.
The Modsmith
File Author
There already is a v1.1 Sasirbak. Unless there's something else that needs to be updated?

Maybe redownload or something. :)

~Sir Dundo

[Edited on 02/16/07 @ 10:56 AM]

Alex
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
Rating
Rating: 5
Great job. The textures, models, and sounds were very well made. Nice and realistic. The history file was well-written and well-researched. The animations were great and the speed was perfect.

Now for some constructive criticism. First, the horse unit had too much health and was not made up of enough food. It seemed like my villager spent more time trying to kill the horse than gathering from it. Second, I don't know if you guys created the portrait or nicked it off google, but it didn't seem to fit the unit. To be honest, the portrait looks rather scary. Also, I liked how horses converted to the player near them so that you could control them. Though, horses should not be able to gain control of other units. For example, my villager went near one horse, and then I used that horse to go find more wild horses which became mine. Take a look at how the goat unit cannot convert other units.

Definitely a great mod! I always wanted to have wild horses in AoM since playing AoK.

Additional Comments:
For the reasons listed above, I wanted to give this a 4.5 rating, but as no such rating was possible... I bumped it up to a 5. :)
The Modsmith
File Author
Thanks so much, Alex. :)

Yeah the icon was a painting I found on the internet.. Now that I look at it again it _does_ look rather scary.. :p :p

"Though, horses should not be able to gain control of other units. For example, my villager went near one horse, and then I used that horse to go find more wild horses which became mine."

Oops.. :p We'll get a v1.1 by today. :)

"The horse unit had too much health and was not made up of enough food."

Eh.. well Mini_Game_Master said it was too much food.. I'll take another look at it though. And we'll fix up that health thing. :D

Thanks again! :D

~Sir Dundo

I'll get to work right away on the problems!

~Tasev

Updated! :D

~Sir Dundo

[Edited on 02/16/07 @ 11:29 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?