New Files

Utility Programs » Rating Fix For Aom

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Rating Fix For Aom

Author File Description
Wipeout_Giver Quoted from ES Thunder:

[Q]Age of Mythology and The Titans
Error connecting to ESO stats server

This error has become a much more common issue for Age of Mythology players with the release of Internet Explorer 7. The following file will resolve this conflict, allowing users to freely use IE7 and have a full ESO experience.

Instructions:

1) Download this file – wiproxy.zip

2) Navigate to the root Age of Mythology folder on your hard drive, (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology by default) and rename the wiproxy.dll file in the root folder to old_wiproxy.dll to back it up.

3) Extract the contents of wiproxy.zip to your root Age of Mythology folder, which will result in a new wiproxy.dll file being added.

Once the new wiproxy.dll file is in place you will no longer receive the stats server error message when logging in to ESO to play multiplayer games.

Just a general tip for Vista users who are having trouble connecting to ESO, try running the game in Windows XP compatibility mode:

1) Right click on your Age of Mythology shortcut.

2) Select properties

3) Click the Compatibility tab

4) Click the check box by Run this program in compatibility mode for: Select Windows XP

5) Click the check box at bottom for “Run as administrator” [/Q]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lewonas
Rating
Rating: 5
Finally! No more errors with the stat servers! I don't know how you have done it but this is really usefull for everyone who have errors with the stat server too. I can finally play rated games again without having problems! This must definitely get a 5!

Additional Comments:
Good job! :)
Godyssey
(id: Two_ace_u)
dou have the right to submit this?
I Love Bananas This was made by ES, as is stated by the submitter in the description.
MtN_Spartan uhhhh ya i dont hav that windows xp thing for the uhhh....run this compatibility mode for: plz help!

[Edited on 02/24/07 @ 01:35 PM]

nottud
Staff
Do what he said above.

What has happened to ESO - it said it is not accepting any login requests!

[Edited on 02/25/07 @ 05:21 AM]

GDB_kackyrus ok...thats the stats thingy done but just 1 thing...I CANT LOG ON!!! IT SAYS ITS NOT ACCEPTING LOG INS!! :( Y IS THIS??? by the way im servant272 now if u wanna add me lol :P
CoM_Dark_Rider Rating: 1
Yes this is great that you have put it up on Age of Mythology heaven.

Additional Comments:
It was officially put up on http://www.eso.com and then when you click the link of "AoM and AoT Stat Errors" so I can't give you a good rating for copied material.

[Edited on 12/16/09 @ 11:44 AM]

Twinrova
Rating
Rating: 5
This is great,
Now you can play rated again!

Additional Comments:
Two_ace-Something.
Why do you need to comment like that always?
Godyssey
(id: Two_ace_u)
Its Two_ace_u, i don't need to make a comment i just say what i wanted 2 say(while staying within the CoC). I'm just asking because i think this really doesn't need a spot in the download section, all it needs is a link to the download.
tyranius10
Rating
Rating: 1.5
this existed already.You cant get credit for this.I give you 1.5 becuz you tried to help but you didnt do it.

Additional Comments:Dont do this anymore.Always post something wich u made urself or give credit t the person who did.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:5,606
Favorites: [Who?]1