tarmo_flake
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
_.: TARMO FLAKE :._
presents

The Nephthys Modpack! 3.0

>What is this?

This is a modification for Age of Mythology: The Titans that adds the unit Nephthys (the Egyptian Goddess of Death), Nephtite (MU), Tarmo Priest (Hero), Nephthys Temple and Greek Amazona to your game!

>What does this zip include?

It includes three units (Nephthys, Nephtite and Tarmo Priest), an special temple, the Greek Amazona, anim files, protox, techtree, textures, icons, models and sounds!

>What are the features?

Nephthys is a NEW super powerful unit that can kill using her thunder power.

The Nephtite is a MU that throw arrows with her deadly bow, turn enemies into his Minions and will die with an EXPLOSION! And if you upgrade them, they wil be even more deadly!.

The Tarmo Priest is a special hero and is more faster and strong than regular priests; you can also buy upgrades and make them more powerful.

The Nephthys Temple is the place where you can create them. They also have history files and a
texture that doesn't replace any existing one!!!

The Amazona is a female Greek infantry/archer unit; good against infantry and another archers since she have ranged and direct combat abilities! She is available at Academy during Heroic Age.

And you can create them in your game!!!

>How do you install it?

Just download the zip and then unzip it in your AoM directory. If you are going to do it manually, just remember:

- Put the protox.xml and techtree.xml file in the data folder

- Put the *anim.txt files in the anim folder

- Put all the Sound files in the sounds folder

- Put the *.ddt files in the textures folder, the icons files in the icons subfolder

- Put the history files (.txt files) in the history2 folder, units subfolder

- Put the models files in the models folder

YOUR NEW UNITS IN GAME

You can create the Nephthys Temple if you worship Nephthys; during the Heroic Age; you can train Nephtites and Tarmo priests and upgrade them if you want to do it.

If you research the Mythic Age... you can train the powerful Nephthys!!!

Or try the Greek Academy during third age to train Amazonas!

>Credits:

To tarion_31, who inspired me for this mod. Amazonas are his creation.

To Orc Master, who taught me how to mod. Thanks my friend! :D

To AoM Heaven, for bringing this space from which people can download it!

Hope you enjoy it!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
looks pretty cool.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Looks sweet! petty I can't use it, my laptop stuffs up when anything trys to modify the Protox :( ~ steak
The Modsmith Hey, tarmo_flake, haven't seen you in a while, looking good there!

~Tasev

[Edited on 03/09/07 @ 09:46 PM]

tarmo_flake
File Author
Thanks guys; I has been very busy and almost forgot to submit this file (The other one was too old).

I'm still improving this and if I have enough time, I will update it.
Better Than You
Rating
Rating: 5
the installation is easy, and everything works.
this is a nice mod, Tarmo Priest it's not bad, and i like goddess nephthys, especially the thunder attack. the textures of nephtite are pretty nice, but i like the explosion when it dies. the masterpiece, the best unit is amazona, great textures and great models, the textures on the body are very detailed. the double attack is excellent, she is very useful in fight. i like the shield and the bow on the back, she is really a female warrior.

Additional Comments:
nephthys temple it's not a new temple with new models and new textures, it's like the Greek temple
AoM RuLeZ
Rating
i love that sound of thunder its very pretty good mod easy install and i love it
That AoM Guy
EDITED

[Edited on 05/14/07 @ 04:24 PM]

That AoM Guy
Rating
congratulations! 5.0!

Rating: 5
WOW! it's very creative and looks really cool. i really like the effect when they die.

Additional Comments: is this your own idea?

I hope thats an ok reveiw. i don't want to give to much information away. 'trying to be in the right place' :-)

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

Quote:

"Obviously, don't give away the plot or reveal secrets that should be discovered while playing, but let the downloader know what the scenario is about..."

*trying to be in the right place...

[Edited on 05/14/07 @ 04:24 PM]

That AoM Guy
EDITED

[Edited on 05/14/07 @ 04:23 PM]

Melsomeign For some reason it wouldn't work for me... not exactly sure why. I'd put all of the files into the right folders, and still nothing when I got to the right age. Anyone have any advice for a newbie?

EDIT: I was able to get it to work, but not without getting rid of my other mod, unfortunately. I'm currently trying to find out if it's possible to have multiple mods installed in the game at once, but I'm not having any luck. B\

[Edited on 10/01/07 @ 12:52 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,923