Game Type: Supremacy
Handicapped: No
Shared Resources: No
Shared Population: No
Cheats Allowed: No
AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
Player 1's Name: BoS_Jupiter
Player 2's Name: Bl4ckou7
I decided to take a stab at Thor as opposed to my usual Odin in this game. Came up vs. a Zeus on Medit. Decided to really push the "improvise" part of WNxHellsRavage's recommended Thor strategy for Medit :p

Darth Nidhogg
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
thereckerdbraikr im not going to bother to watch this as for i dont have time, but if you lost, you did not improvise well enough for whatever reason (maybe lack of skill) and this should not be blamed on ravage's guide

if you won then ignore that
Darth_Nidhogg
File Author
Oh, sorry if I wasn't clear lol. I won, pwned pretty hard actually. The way it happened struck me as amusing however (no he didn't quit at a stupid time or something). Watch the rec, nothing special, but still pretty cool and viable in a situation when you can draw him into a water fight early.

Darth Nidhogg
Anastasoulis
Rating
Rating: 2
The rating is for the way I saw both the opponents play their civs. Of course poor performance, is something to be expected from the 1580 level.
There was no AQ for neither of you at your TCs, plus there was quite some idle time both for the TCs, plus for vil work groups.
I don't know where you saw the improvisation, but you went Classical later than 6 min, and then you did nothing when 2 Triremes came out, and just gave control of the sea.
Then, you went FH of sorts, and the whole thing was over by a bunch of your units -Hersir, Ulfsarks, Jarls and Huskarls, plus the battle boar, went over to his base and just destroyed everything with minimum opposition.
All the while, there was a sizable force of Jarls back at your base, where you'd left your Hillfort on AQ.
What more can I say, try to read some guides and watch expert replays, OK?

Additional Comments:
Always, always, leave TC on AQ, unless you want to shift from vil to dwarf, or the other way around. There's already a DaP BO for Med for a sub 5 min up with 2 docks, unless you want to use Spoeft's way.
Anyways, if you want to be very good, you have to try more and do some studying.

all comments in goodwill

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:121
Favorites: [Who?]0