New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Eruption

Author File Description
LuCkyMaN
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
The Volcano is erupting, can you survive?
Eruption is a quick, fun game. Use your anubite to run from lava, dodge geysers by using geisers(oldmen)to jump.
Jump over cliffs,canyons, destroyed buildings, pools of lava and much more. Can you make it to the rescue boat?

6 Players on same team.
2 Computer enemies on other team.

1000x24 Map
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Knux897 Playability: 5
I thought this map was great in that it has low lag, and was just very fun.

Balance: 4
Awsome, but I find it hard to actuly die. I played with a few comps and I saw the lava killed them, but I accidently go behind it and found it to be an avalanch. So..you don`t aways die.

Creativity: 5
Yes very creative, something very new, although it sort of revolves around the concept of racing.

Map Design: 5
Just awesome mindblowing scenery for a volcano. Although why are there sharks swimming in lava?

Story/Instructions: 5
Not much to say there.

Additional Comments:Over all great map, very unique,addicting, and very fun.

[Edited on 04/30/07 @ 04:44 AM]

LuCkyMaN
File Author
Ahh thanks. Those are lava sharks;p
Pro_Sciuto Playability: 5
Alot of players got to play the game so it ranks high in playability

Balance: 4
Very balanced, but sometimes the terrain would be too difficult for some players to get over. Like they would all scramble to get to one point.

Never thought of something like this, it's very cool.

Map Design: 4
Very cool looking, but got boring after awhile, nothing new.

I understood the rules very well.

Additional Comments:

god of myths WOW! that was amazing!

though i did think that you shouldn't lock the camera because whe you can't see the next old man your practically dead. also when i got hit by the rock slide thing i didn't die so i think you might want to check your triggers
speaking of triggers where did you get that awesome trigger pack?!
MtN_Spartan coolio...i didnt dl this XD
Infurn4tr1x lol everyone,hint:dont go up.i think most of u will figure that out ingame,HEY LUCKY!ITS ME INFURNOMAN!(sorry about the name changed theres an bug in the request for an new pass thingy lol.
Infurn4tr1x Playability: 5
(Totaly playable,as most of you have noticed,this map rules.Well whataya expect from lucky eh?well i was expecting more area when you were showing it to me lol.i could make an whole page full of this but ill keep it short.Plain outstanding,keep up the good work.)

Balance: 5
(well theres nothing to explain here,the balance in this should i say would be the speed of the volcanic flames,what makes this balanced well will be the ammount of old men that you can jump to.)

(Well,were should i start?)

Map Design: 5
(well mister 'pritty' i think your as good in your map design as you are in your creativity,one of your own kind and stuff)

(ummmm...i forgot about how to rate this lol)

Additional Comments:
my eyes are falling out(as they always are when i play your games)so you betta hurry up and get online coz ive polished our map up a bit,im waiting for u to get online coz ive been making numerous games lately......well all dl this!if you havent this is an order!!!!!DOWNLOAD THIS NOW!!!!!!!IF YOU DONT THEY GO TO HELL COZ YOUR EVIL!!!!!!!

I Love Bananas Knux897, Pro_Sciuto and Infurn4tr1x, your reviews have been deleted because they do not comply with our review guidelines. Visit this page:

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

:)

[Edited on 04/30/07 @ 04:46 AM]

Infurn4tr1x fudge i did it again dident i.....
Infurn4tr1x
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 5
Its totaly awsome,yet you are never thinking about how to pay in this game are you?Most of the time your thinking about surviving lolz.

Balance: 5
Well you basicly All get the same thing,yet it isent allways fair for idiotz.But PPl who have brains would probably notice not to go up lolz.

Its so creative,you dont even remember how creative it is!Ive Never seen anything like it....nor have i seen anything close to it!keep it up kido!
Map Design: 3
Well there is so mutch tention,i dont think most notice how gud it looks,yet,It Looked Pritty!

Story/Instructions: 3
ummmmmmm..............i havent played it in an looong time so please exuse me in this department...

Additional Comments:
Please dont stop making aom maps to become an aoe3 map maker!PLEASE!!*begs coz i'll die if you stop making maps*

[Edited on 05/09/07 @ 04:00 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0