Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Main menu redesigned!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Main menu redesigned!

Author File Description
nottud TITANS ONLY!

People have modded all sorts of things but no-one has really changed the main menu much. This patch changes the complete layout of your main menu to an interface at the bottom instead. This allows better viewing of your main menu background.

Also included are all the main menu goodies from my superpack. This includes unlocking camera, loading your own backgrounds up on the main menu, setting lightings and toggling for and blackmap. You can now also select units (providing they are yours!) on the main menu and move them around! These can all be acessed by pressing the E button in the top right corner of the screen.

TO INSTALL:

Download the zip folder anywhere you like. Then open the zip folder and put the containing file in:

program files>microsoft games>age of mythology>Data. Your program files folder is located in your locaal disk (normaly drive C).

If you already have this file - it is a good idear to BACK IT UP incase something goes wrong or you want to revert back to the old layout!

UPDATE MADE - I found a slight typing error where menu 10 accidently loaded menu 0 on the choose your menu dropdown box!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AmazingFerret
Rating
Rating: 5
In short it was one of the best mods i've seen!

It's amazing how it looks so organized and now you can see the background where the menu wasn't on.

Additional Comments:
BEAUTIFUL
GeauxSaints
Rating
its looks great and well organized
another great creation from nottud..

Additional Comments:
everyone should give this mod a try u will like it.
nottud
Staff
File Author
I am very glad you enjoyed it. I hope I can do good future mods for you all!
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
i'll download and rate.
AMP_GreenLantern i dont get it...wat does it do? i mean wat does it modify? like the menu when u load the multiplayer up? or the menu when ur in a game?? and y would u load up the main menu in a game if u were playing....the only time some1 would do that is if the were quitting. Which main menu is it? And wat does it matr?

PS. i actually didnt download it yet i want 2 understand it more i just had 2 put in a rating. when/if i get it i will let u kno if it gets a 5.

[Edited on 11/01/10 @ 04:11 AM]

FlamMan
Rating
Man, this has to be the best thing since...well...AoM in general. Like said before, another creation by nottud the great.

Additional Comments:
nottud, I was wondering if you could show me how to edit it. I would like to make one for my "needs".

Thanks again nottud

[Edited on 04/18/07 @ 06:30 PM]

nottud
Staff
File Author
AMP_GreenLantern:It does this:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2144/screen252bl9.jpg

It mods the layout of the menu. (Ignore the snowy background, it one of my main menu maps)

FlamMan:

What would you like to edit? I currently don't know any guides but I could help by explaining briefly what to do. I am however no expert at this but I am learning quick.

UPDATE MADE - I found a typing error where ~menu10 in dropdown box loaded ~menu0.

[Edited on 04/19/07 @ 05:18 AM]

MtN_Spartan coolio ^_^
SPLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 04/19/07 @ 06:06 PM]

Godyssey
(id: Two_ace_u)
Exactly how is this helpful?
nottud
Staff
File Author
Its interesting and it lets you view the background better.

That is why it is in the Miscellaneous files. It is designed to be a game mod, not a utility. It is like why are extra taunts useful or why is a main menu background useful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,632
Favorites: [Who?]4