Multiplayer Scenarios » Catapult Battle Field

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Catapult Battle Field

Author File Description
Joka_003
File Details
# of Players: 8
Version: AoM: The Titans
This addictively awesome map will have you playing it every day. play with not only 4, not 6, or even 7, but 8 of your friends or strangers, or even play the occasional 1v1 with some one, the computers die so u dont have to worry about having to kill the comps, you can play teams or free for all. you get a random upgrade for your catapult every 30 seconds(upgrades = speed, shot speed, attack, hp, regeneration, and projectile) and you get a random god power every minute and 30(gp's = shockwave, restoration, a lure that changes to a catapult, and a vortex) and every 10 minutes you get a bolt just incase that game lasts too long and your opponent is cowardly runner. Every kill you get 100 gold which you can spend at the store( in the store you can buy the upgrades from what you get randomly every 30 secs and the god powers too and also you can kill your god powers so when you get another gp that you had already it wont have to reload) you can heal your catapult in the middle(healings area) but watch out for tornadoes that come randomly. A 6 second cinematic so you can get started on that game immediatly :D. but there area objectives to help you but the game is pretty simple so you wont really need to look at it. Well thats pretty much it so if you like what you see dont just stay here reading it, download it and get out there and play.

please comment and rate.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Is this anythnig like nottuds? ~ Khan
Joka_003
File Author
hmm sorta, in nottuds you cant really move around besides on ur side of the map, you can move all around in this and there is alot more effects, but dont download it yet if u hadnt already cuz i gotta update it, there was sumthing rong with the store. ok i fixed it now. so feel free to download it

[Edited on 05/12/07 @ 12:03 AM]

nottud
Staff
I have played this but not when the "store" was on. It is a good map and very fun to play. However, I don't like the tornado thingy though. It owns too much and it is annoying.
Joka_003
File Author
yea well the tornado is there to keep people from camping in the middle and constantly healing, so you have to risk your own life to....uhh gain some life i guess xDglad u like it though :)
ninjapenguin981
(id: ninjapenguin)
is it upgraded yet?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:101