Handicapped: No
Shared Resources: No
Shared Population: No
Cheats Allowed: No
AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
Total Game Time: 20-22 ~ min
Player 1's Name: darkdude
Player 2's Name: Paperfriend
The game started, and the map was Savannah. For me this is a tricky map because there are hunting, but most away from your starting base. Fortunately I had a single zebra in my starting LOS and after building the Eco Guild I moved there to find the whole herd with another herd of hunt. With this lucky start I got a bit carried away and instead of the 4:30 advance I planned I added 2 more citizens and was hoping for a 2 TC boom. Unfortunately Paperfriend advanced just before 4:30 and his oracle found my workers building the TC. He used his Carnivoria and military to drive me away. I deleted the TC foundation and upgraded my towers while building my starting military buildings. Paperfriend attempted to contain me but after I got a full sized army I pushed out west to secure another gold mine.

I got a second TC before Paperfriend, but unfortunately it was quite late to be of much use. Paperfriend on the other hand invested into getting to Heroic, and now out tech'ed me. I was hoping to get to heroic too and use destroyers, so I advanced as soon as I could. Meanwhile I succeeded in finding paperfriend's gold villagers, but they garrisoned into a nearby manor. Next time I visit there I would find a palace up.

We sparred in the centre of the map a few times, but none pursuited much further into the enemy base. Paperfriend now reached mythic age. As if two tectonic plates grinding into each other, pressure on both of our empires built up. Soon war will erupt. What will initiate it? How will it end?
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
DBGT44 Surely going to see this!! I watched of of Paperfriend's games and he is good at laming with Gaia eco ;)
DBGT44
Rating
Rating: 5
PERFECT FLAWLESS GAMEZORZZ!!!! Nice Game really. I don't usually like atlantean games but this was remarkable! Good usuage of armies in general but mostly raiding with turmas was good to watch. Paperfriend won because he pushed on with his army first and stronger. His Gaia economy helped support through the game. Mostly, this was a good show, too bad someone had to lose :( . I hope to see some similar games in the future ;)

ShadowOranos

[Edited on 05/31/07 @ 02:11 PM]

tywin Hello,

After a while 5 min. approximately into the game, each side stops playing and only resources increase. No activity takes place. Is there a problem with my AoT version? Help will be appreciated.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,556
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:115.41 KB