AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
Total Game Time: 37:00
Player 1's Name: Vandhaal
Player 2's Name: Two_ace_u
Player 3's Name: Fleshanthos
Player 4's Name: Alexgd92
Player 5's Name: igotskillz
Player 6's Name: Copkilla77
Watch the action unfold as i'm too lazy to write about the fight.

The_Vandhaal Fleshanthos Igotskillz
VS
Two_ace_u Alexgd92 Copkilla77

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
DBGT44 YAY MOD FIGHT!!
DBGT44 Well... not bad the fight. Mostly dominating fights were between Vandhaal and ace. Yet, the other players managed to keep themselves a bit invisible O_o . I saw some great mistakes being made in this game which kinda need great repairing. First: Vandhaal didn't use any dwarves on gold in his BO!! Full gatherers on gold not good at all. And you greatly misused the power of Thor which makes him so lame THE MIGHTY THOR DWARVES!! First, you had the same mistake as Vandhaal and you didn't make any dwarves on Food/Wood and BTW you had a lot of gold. If you did that, you would have raped Vandhaal earlier. Igotskillz and FleshEthos kinda stayed behind the scene. WTF? he wasted that much gold to make a wall around his small town? Teal was good though he didn't engage in the early fight which would have led to Vandhaal drastically loosing balance ;) Another mistake that I saw with all the players, they all made farms so early forgetting they were in a perfect hunt map. There was still hunt around yet nobody did anything (O_o) . Hope I helped with some tips of high criticism :P
Godyssey
(id: Two_ace_u)
File Author
umm, about flesh, he fights like a woman. Behind his walls with archers.
DBGT44 Actually he ain't good player and fights behind walls. Totally useless
Godyssey
File Author
but really he fights like a coward.

On the replay, my job was to stave off vandhaal's attacks so my allies could ready themselves since they were kinda inexperieneced with military. So i did the hard work.
Have you any experiences with thor?
I'm 1645 with him. And your telling me the usual dwarfs on gold didn't generate my gold?
Also i learned that dwarves are slowest when gathering wood. Plus i could afford the villies for food. So that works out.

[Edited on 06/01/07 @ 04:12 AM]

DBGT44 Big mistake, even if you ask a pro you would have the same reaction as me. Thor dwarves that are fully upgraded are as good as normal gatherers even better I believe. Plus, what I am saying is that you should have a lot of dwarves on gold (make only dwarves on gold never gatherers after archaic BO). Plus, you had arounf let me see..2500 gold and low food in which case thor's dwarves would have helped greatly for you military. The only weird thing is that Teal was impressively strong yet he didn't help with military much especially since you and Vandhaal were the only(pretty much) fighting. I am not saying you aren't good, you just didn't get the right help
Godyssey
File Author
well, how can i make dwarves with no pop then?
Plus i got my tips from a 1800+ thor player. So don't tell me he would say that cause he didn't.
Farrel I am pro.

Don't use dwavres on wood or food unless you have to. Gatherers are always better even with Thor. They gather faster and train quicker.

btw, igotskillz, SUCKED
DBGT44 you are right but the point is that most norse players end up having huge amounts of gold very fast while food is used up. The good thing about Thor is that you can use dwarves in place of gatherers when you are in need of food, also to recharge food since gatherers use it up. Capiche? Check Xenthalian spreadsheet for the dwarves of Thor, they ain't bad

Maybe not you, but The_Vandhaal certainly put only gatherers on gold and to certify it, you can watch the recorded game.

[Edited on 06/01/07 @ 09:41 AM]

lampaderuler Lol igotskillz was bad?Ill go look at this.Hes on my friends list and i saw his score dip to about 1550.I want to see why hehe ill probaly rate this after im done watching.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:135
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:126.48 KB