Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Unit height changer tool

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Unit height changer tool

Author File Description
nottud Some of you may know that some units can fly and float in the air if you raise land, put them there and then lower hand height. There are other methods too for doing it also.

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/9460/screen283tq0.jpg

The picture shows the use of the tool and what it looks like. There is a button to make the object go up, one to go down and one to stop the object moving.

This tool only works on a few objects. Some objects when raised/lowered will stay there pernemantly while others go back to ground level when playtesting. Below is a list of some objects I know work.

Some objects that works and stay up pernemantly:
Implode sphere
Armour glow small
fire (The normal kind - not the special hades fire)
gaia forest effect

Objects that work and only stay up till playtest:
Torch
Hammer of thor
wave
implode sphere effect

There many others but the above are some examples.

Use of this tool:
Flying/submerged cities, objects, etc. Simply raise an object that stays in the air pernemantly and use the transform trigger to change it into an object of your choice.

Other notes:You CAN copy and paste objects that can fly pernemantly and pasted objects WILL keep the height of the old object so you don't have to raise them indervidually.

HOW TO INSTALL:
Extract the file from the zip folder to:

Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\data

This Requires Reyk's new x editor 3 to be installed before hand because this tool adds onto his editor.

Below is a screenshot of an anubite riding a sky passage in the air being shot at by a cannon!

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6711/screen284ma0.jpg
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Nanodude
(id: geodude)
I'm gonna download this for sure sounds like it can be really useful.
mikkim 3rd dl not as good as 1st though
edit:
ey geodude we posted our coments at about the same
time!

[Edited on 06/02/07 @ 07:32 PM]

Nanodude
Hey nottud I downloaded and it's great but I discovered that you can load your map as the menu background. So if I put it as a background how would I put it back to normal?
nottud
Staff
File Author
It returns to normal when you load up the main menu again.
andrewv42 S-s-s-s-super D-d-d-download!
Nanodude
Thanks nottud i will reveiw later!
mikkim nice job nottud!!!!!!!
xEXOLARx Yo This is EXOLAR (Creator Of Cannibal Survival) this pack seems pritty cool this has nothing to do with it but how do u get the editor thing were u can flip objects like sky passages side ways? i heard it was in cheezy monkeys editor or somthing but i dont realy know the url (the web page)
nottud
Staff
File Author
This tool is to raise objects off the ground - not tilt them. The tilted sky passage was tilted thenrisen from the floor.
dragondude132 exolar it is in another one of nottud's downloads...DAMN IT I FORGOT THE NAME...............oh and nottud i can't make most units float or go into the ground(yup i got ANOTHER problem with one of your downloads)

[Edited on 06/06/07 @ 08:12 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,001