Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Scenarios » The Making of Khan RPG (small file)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Making of Khan RPG (small file)

Author File Description
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
The Making of Khan DV (DEMO VERSION).

• This contains no music or Sound effects.
  • This is a demo of the real thing.
  • Please read The Making of Khan - Guide

The Making of Khan™ is the effect of 1 year’s experimenting, although this is only a demo, the final product is already finished. The Making of Khan™ is an RPG (Role Playing Game); this means you take full control of a character, you move them around and tell them when to run or walk, you tell them to talk and what to say, you gain experience and get stronger, buy weapons and upgrades slay might beasts and dragons, age and grow old and do much more. As I have only been an ager at AoMH for a little less then a year, I still consider myself as relatively new, yet I have seen the pass of high quality RPG’s. Unfortunately, I have seen way too many dodgy “RPG’s”, so before I went and said they were bad, I wanted to try and make one for myself. And no doubt RPG’s are the hardest to make, but that is only because they are time consuming and I believe that anyone could make a good RPG with a little bit of research on the forums. I have tried my hardest to let this RPG give you as much freedom as possible, but I know some of you will not be satisfied.

The Making of Khan DV™ (Demo Version) is a realm of magic and sorcery that meets the brute strength of hero-knights and fiendish monsters. In times of normal and when everything was normal and jolly in the town of Heathinton, a strange monster had appeared in a lake just out side the log-edge, this would have been no different to any other monster spotted but… This was not the first. Golgaven has been getting much more ruffian attacks and monsters seem to be much more violent then years past. This has the Fighters Guild happy as it has more jobs to do, yet to no surprise not all is happy. The All-Holy Mage Guild located in the Sacred City sent out its very own soldiers of heaven, in an effort to put an end to the abominations spotted. Somehow the monsters managed to breach the city’s unpassable “magically” made cliffs, and as a consequence swarms of abominations have killed the majority of the city’s army before they contained the outbreak. But back in Heathinton, The worlds problems are unknown or just plain careless to a young boy. All that Khan wants to do is get out and start exploring what the world has to say. And so starts the first chapter of “The Making of Khan™”…

This file includes:

~ Two guilds that can be joined. Farmers and Fighters. Advance your ranks and climb to the top and do jobs for money.

~ Multiple quests, Killing things, getting items, saving people, getting rid of berries.

~ Ultimate choice - Choose what you say, choose to take one of the many enchanted swords back to the rightfull owner or take it for yourself, choose what to do and when, choose what to buy.

~ Wield magic items that up your strength or armour or if you're lucky summon monsters to aid you in battle.

~ Take on bewildered beasts and madmen to get experience and up your level to become stronger and stronger.

~ Day/night cycle and day counter.

~ over 35 AoMH forummer names included
    (Do you want to be added in the final version? look a yonder:. http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=15&tn=25012&st=recent&f=15,25012,0,365 )

~ Nothing uneye-candied

~ Update made it a tiny bit easier if you join the farmers guild as well as the fighters

~ Some marvilous Trigger work. Don't take my word for it, download and see for your self.

Intallation:

Place "The making of Khan demo.scx" file in "My Documents\My Games\Age of Mythology\Scenario" directory.
    Place the "Khan" folder in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\sound" directory.
    Place the "the Making of Khan - Guide.doc" anywhere, as long as you read it.
    .Khan
    .And
    .Steak
  • AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
    Infurn4tr1x Sounds good :)Dling now!
    Milkman Matty
    (id: Khan And Steak)
    File Author
    Thanks, If you could do a review that would be great; as I need someone to review the smaller file ~ Steak

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
    Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
    Forgot password?
    Statistics
    Downloads:269
    Favorites: [Who?]0
    Size:1.05 MB
    Added:06/03/07