Map Size: Normal
Game Type: Supremacy
Handicapped: No
Shared Resources: No
Shared Population: No
Cheats Allowed: No
AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
Total Game Time: around 20 minutes
I have just lost this battle against a Kronos rusher. Basically, turma mix(including infantry) rush most of the time.

I found it really hard to handle rush of this kind. Just please give me some advice on how to win battles like this plz.

I went for anubis for sea reason, because snakes are at least something, though they are really bad, but I ended up casting it on land, which was a bit waste. It saved me around 30 seconds, though.

Please feel free to criticize. Thanks.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
empireofages I watched it.
At this point going Heroic was not the wisest thing to do IMHO. Fh is always a risky gamble playing vs atlantean, so here is my advice: Axe+ priest spam. Will keep him busy for quite some time. Priests cost gold of which you should have loads as egyptian, and axemen cost only 40 food, which can easily be financed by a fishing economy. Upgrade to medium, pierce armour upgrade, spam towers ( atlanteans do not have sufficient building killers in classical like for example, zeus hops, einherjar/cyclops etc) go for a 13:00-15:00 heroic and use A/E on forward base, AFTER you whiped ou the biggest part of his army.
That was IMHO a mistake you made in this game, by casting A/E on a battle that you where losing while knowing that A/E would not bring victory.
Also a 2nd TC in Classical in this case is not a bad idea. Also i saw you had some problems with turmae raiding groups.
Try to place a few slingers a the points where your villagers are the least protected.
Remember that turmae might own slings in speed attack and armour, but slings have 4 more range, and are for egyptian slightly cheaper and train more quickly. Most raiding groups i saw consisted out of 3-4 turmae, so a few slings microed to focus fire should buy you enough time you secure the villagers while taking out 1-2 turma in the progress.
eat_laser hmmmmm..... first of all. this is what people would refer to as "noob" game. i don't know if you had the right file for your saved game up but all i know is that this was the worst game that i've ever seen. the scores were low, plus there were no rushes or anything involved. you gave up after nothing. he had no army/ no sufficient resources... the way i can help you is by saying these words, "quit being such a noob."

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:173
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:48.73 KB
Added:06/16/07