Download File Post Review Post Comment

Donkey Race 2

Author File Description
GreenLiquid
(id: gummyWorm)
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
Almost 2 years after I created Donkey Race, the sequel is here! After the overwhelming popularity of the first Donkey Race, it was decided that another would be hosted. From the Pavillion, you can watch and control your Donkey as it races to its destiny.

The official sequel to Donkey Race is much better for many reasons:

- Larger map! Donkey Race 2 has a bigger map and almost the entire map is devoted to the race.
- Shortcuts are now bigger, better, and more cunningly placed! You must now seek out Lures throughout the map to get ahead. If you can, try to find the Uber Shortcut!
- Many features of Donkey Race 2, such as shortcuts, are randomized, creating a different race each time you play.
- Traps, tricks, and foes will all attempt to impede your progress! Keep your eyes open and avoid whatever bad things the course throws your way.
- Great music, sound effects, and special effects. Very careful attention to detail can be found in all the triggering, and messages are personalized based on the player who triggers them.
- Beautiful, absorbing, and lush scenery. Travel through over 5 unique settings, such as the Nordic highlands, Egyptian deserts, and Greek Mediterranian coast.

All this and more is part of Donkey Race 2! Please review this file if you get the chance, and thanks for downloading!

This scenario was created by GreenLiquid. Please do not copy, modify, or edit this scenario in any way.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Alex
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
First download! :-)

Will probably review later.
AvengerMac 2nd download
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
3rd Dl - wait it's 9th... ah well
9th DL! ~ Steak
GreenLiquid
File Author
Also, can someone who reviews please critique the scenery in the Egyptian city? I could use the feedback for making a town in my next MP map, Ajax Army.
Yeebaagooon
Staff
This wasnt as good as I expected. there were a few bugs, like too many priests (I got confused as they were shortcuts) and hardly any special events apart from slowing down and shockwaves.
GreenLiquid
File Author
Give me as much information as possible if you can. I'll be releasing a Version 1.1 as soon as I get some feedback, so any advice is welcome!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:155
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:450.43 KB
Added:07/09/07