Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Nottud's Ultimate Editor Superpack

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Nottud's Ultimate Editor Superpack

Author File Description
nottud What is it?
A large set of additions and UI changes for advanced players and designers.

Credits
Reyk - for providing the editor and other tools which I added onto
pftq - for providing the basic code for which I made some of my triggers with
two_ace_u - for showing me console that made some of these tools and triggers possible
invent00r - for helping me make the make nature white scenario

And everyone else who was keen to give me support and a helping hand along the way.

How to install
Requirements - None! This editor should come with all of Reyk's tools.

Open the zip folder and extract/copy the files to;

Local hard disk>program files>microsoft games>age of mythology

(Extract there and the files should go to where they belong)

If it wants to replace a file, back up the old one first incase insallation goes wrong.

What it contains
@Changes and improvements to the ingame UI and editor with lots of tools and functions.
@A massive ton of triggers.
@New hotkeys - rotate buildings ingame, easier camera unlock in editor with q button, etc.
@A bundle of RMS maps of mine. (Optional - don't include the RMS folder if you don't want them)

Additional Notes
Again I thank everyone who has given me so much support and ideas when I was making the superpack. I hope you enjoy it since it has taken me forever to make and please give me comments, feedback or things that you think I have missed that should be in the pack. Also post here any problems you have with the installation of the superpack. The auto-installer is not included this time since it seemed to have created more problems that solved.

HAVE FUN!

Note: The main menu mod has been since removed due to problems.
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
MythicRuler So are you saying the update allows all of the new triggers to function online, even with people who don't have the new triggers? Also, what file do I remove if I don't want the main menu changed? Thanks-

By the way, great work again.

[Edited on 07/23/07 @ 07:08 PM]

xEXOLARx HEY! nottud

I was wondering how can you get ctrl z back to normal in the editor, because I don't like it when I got the new editor you changed ctrl z to tilts the map. I liked it before when it undoed all the mistakes you did. wich file do i have to delete to get it back?
TzHaar
Rating
Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
I have much nothing to say, just this:
What would the world of AOM do without you....

YOUR THE BEST IN AGE OF MYTHOLOGY

:D
nottud
Staff
File Author
HEY! nottud

I was wondering how can you get ctrl z back to normal in the editor, because I don't like it when I got the new editor you changed ctrl z to tilts the map. I liked it before when it undoed all the mistakes you did. wich file do i have to delete to get it back?

IN THIS VERSAION THAT BUG HAS BEEN FIXED!

Yes, the triggers use commands that already actually exist so for people who do not have the triggers, it still works.
xEXOLARx That was a bugg? I thought you wanted that to happen? well anyways I downloaded your ultimute editor a few days ago and I just noticed 1 day after I did that comment it returned to normal wen I checked this in the editor.

So.. Umm can I have premision to put some of your triggers on "some helpfull trigger effects & conditions" its already on there its just maby I should of asked premision to put it on there...
nottud
Staff
File Author
They are not mine I am afraid. The stuff here has to be my own work or very close to it.

[Edited on 07/28/07 @ 02:36 AM]

henk14
Rating
Rating: 5
(This is just perfect nothing to say about it)

Additional Comments:
great you fixed ctrl z problem :)
Selphir Do I just put Nottudtest.xml in the folder or do I paste it onto the typetest.xml?
Bug_Eater2 Nice!

I like the new menu and the editor is super with all the new stuffs.

nottud, ty for the nice editor.

nottud
Staff
File Author
Just put it in the folder.
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:41,938
Favorites: [Who?]23
Size:1.67 MB