Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Greece New Main Menu Background

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Greece New Main Menu Background

Author File Description
ToreNou021 >>>|GREECE MAIN MENU|<<<

-UPDATED-
Improved More View, I suggest you to update with this one.

Opening:
Since I saw the Cerberus Background, I learn more! then I make my own Background, Hope you enjoy it!

Installation:

> Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste (Ctrl + V) the files to your aom directory, to the Scenario Folder or in the my document\my games\age of mythology\scenario (Default is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology)

> Play Age of Mythology!

> click on the "E" and select ~menu19 from the dropdown list.

Description:
This is a New Main Menu Background, Only for use with Nottud's Redesigned Main Menu,
I'll explain the Buttons:
*Normal:
- Shows we (You) entering the Palace of Kastor. then see the Statue of Zeus! ( I think I can't explain it clearly)
*Single Player:
- Shows a battle between Agamemnon's Army and Mercenaries in the Woods.
*Multi Player:
- Shows two Heroes (Theseus and Jason) Defending (Survive) the City from Minotaur and Cyclops.
*Learn to Play:
- Shows a Archer (Toxotes) Shooting a Target.
*More:
- Shows a (Night) Camp Preparing for the next battle! The Battle will start after a 5 second (In high priority) if you keep watching. Shows a Battle between Arkantos and Achilles.
*Movies:
- Shows a Classic Opening Film, With a Kronny SFX to make a Number. (10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1)

Credits:
-*Thanks to Cerberus_001's background*.
-*and me*. (ToreNou021)

Please don't edit this Background without permission.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ToreNou021
File Author
Is there any Reviews or comments?
ToreNou021
File Author
You can change the name of the Scenario to '~menu19.scx' if you wan't to show it in the Nottud's Main Menu.
TartarianCerberus
(id: Cerberus_001)
Rating
I broke this up into seperate categories since it was a main menu.

Menu Playability- 5. Works like a charm! Clear instructions, good job :)

Normal View- 5. I loved the eyecandy! It was amazingly well designed and worked perfectly. I also highly enjoyed the camera track itself, which also had fantastic eyecandy! Eyecandy was the best part of this menu, and you are great with it. Congratulations! Even though i thought it impossible, you added even more eyecandy to this and an even better camera track! Good job!

Learn-to-Play View- 5. Well, you addded much more eyecandy! Also, I liked how it looked like Hippolyta was the instructor. You made the targets look more interesting by adding the flags, updated from a 4 to a 5.

Campaign View- 5. You removed the heliopolis, and used Army Deploy to create a very evenly matched battlefield. Good job! Updated from a 2 to a 5.

Multiplayer- 5. You added a camera track at the start, with excellent eyecandy that provided this view with a storyline (Monsters attacking the town). Everything worked perfectly! Updated from a 2 to a 5.

More View- 5. I know I have said this many times before, but the eyecandy is excellent! Love it! And, huzzah, there was a camera track! (Even though it wasn't at the beggining of the view...) Now, after the camera track, there is another track leading to a battle. Great! The battle worked fine with respawning units, invincable catapults, etc. Good job!

Movie View- 5. Having a cowntdown was a great idea! I didn't really mind it when the numbers looked weird, they were close enough. What I especially loved is what happened after the cowntdown reached one...Don't worry, I won't tell anyone! ;) You removed the line of dirt terrian, so updated from a 4.5 to a 5.

Overall Rating: 5.

Additional Comments: You announced it, made screenshots, updated file descriptions, great job! A lot of work was put into this and I'm glad it's turned out so well. You deserved this perfect score :)

[Edited on 07/24/07 @ 02:16 PM]

ToreNou021
File Author
Thanks for the review, Cerberus 001. Next Time, I'll update it, with the improved one.

[Edited on 07/21/07 @ 10:36 AM]

ToreNou021
File Author
___

[Edited on 07/23/07 @ 12:00 AM]

ToreNou021
File Author
Screenshots: (Links to the screenshots here)
>"http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb269/ToreNou021/?action=view&current=GreeceMainMenu.jpg"

More Screenshots in thread:
>"http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,25423,0,10"

[Edited on 07/23/07 @ 12:48 AM]

ToreNou021
File Author
I've just updated the Background.
FIXED BUGS:
>Helepolis deleted
>Fix army deploy in Singleplayer View

Updated again
-Improved More View

[Edited on 07/22/07 @ 09:16 PM]

TartarianCerberus
Upated review. There are still some things left for you to fix (see review), and you might want to make some more screenshots (one of each view, maybe?) But, good job updating! Although maybe you want to mention your other updates besides those two things?
ToreNou021
File Author
Updated all the Comments and the Background.
TartarianCerberus
Updated Review (again). The only parts updated were the Menu Playability. More, and Additional Comments parts.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:639
Favorites: [Who?]0