New Files

Modpacks » 300

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Author File Description
Zeus Jou
File Details
Version: Both
Hi friends !!

This is a litle mod.I have many projects, but I don't know how to do new models. If anybody can helpe-me e-mail me:
zeusjou@hotmail.com

To instal:

Extract the folder 300 to your desktop. Copy and paste archives in folders of AOMX.
In the folder named data, have a text protox.txt. Open your protox.xml in the data folder of AOMX with a text editor and copy and paste the text of protox.txt to your protox.xml.
Save the protox.xml, and run AOMX.

Credits to all aom heaven mods makers for utilities and tools.Credits and thanks to Dan_swordsman for the models.

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
MythicRuler What is this? The description needs to explain what people are downloading.
Zeus Jou
File Author
Sorry if I don't explain. There are two units in that mod. King Leonides as a Hero of The movie 300, with textures made by me, and use models from Dan_swordsman's mod. And the Spartan soldiers of the same movie.
Sorry by my English, and thanks for comments and feedbacks.
Infurn4trIx you mean from the battle of thermopylea right?
I dont belive barely anyone knows about this verry famous event!this is an historic event man.
Oranos_4_Me Well your right Infurn4trI in a way lots of people dont know what the battle of thermopylae is but i knew about it for a long time love the spartans but lol after the movie 300 a bunch of people thought they were experts and evry body had a differnt story to tell about it (well anyway great mods)
Zeus Jou
File Author
A long time ago, this battle is an inspiration to me. Thanks for donwload and comments !! :-)
Selphir The Battle of Thermopylae was a prelude to the Battle of Platae and it was a two-lined defense against the invading Persians who had forced Thessalian/Macedonian submittance...Due to the mountainous terrain and the Phocian wall, which was really just a blockade at any pass through the mountains, the Spartians took three hundred hoplies and met with an assortment of various Greeks who equated to roughly three thousand...

About two thousand Phocians guarded a road that was set behind the Persian's camp.. A greek spy was supposedly informed of it, and he told the persians... It wasn't out of rejection, just $$$.

Themistocles commanded his own defensive at the sea, holding off hundreds of trimeres with his small portion. Thermopylae wasn't just Leonidas stretching his men across a raggedy cliffy...

Mowen Man Is there any building that can train them, or is it editor only?
turdfergasen1107 u should put a screenshot on here to see what he looks like
seeker105 i downloaded a mod. but when i download another one it just asks me if i want to replace the protox. but how do i put more mods in if it will just replace the protox?
saxguy you should make the persian inmortals from the movies, with the masks and stuff it would look awsome.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,978
Favorites: [Who?]0