Modpacks » New Units: Water Mage, Water Elemental, Water Elemental Outpost

Download File Post Review Post Comment

New Units: Water Mage, Water Elemental, Water Elemental Outpost

Author File Description
newb27
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
This game brings into play the new units Water Mage, Water Elemental, and Water Elemental Outpost. The Temple builds the Water Mage, which builds the Water Elemental Outpost, which builds the Water Elemental. Screenshots in download. Tell me of any problems please!

Thanks-
newb27

P.S. For those of you who had the original. Do you like this Elemental more or the other one???
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
newb27
File Author
Someone comment or review...
Derfus It sounds interesting.... though I won't dig out my AomTT disc just yet. Any chance of a screenie to help me decide?
newb27
File Author
Sure, definately not the best shot however(I scrapped it up from images of when I first made it)

[Edited on 08/11/07 @ 06:17 PM]

newb27
File Author
I need someone to review and give me feedback of some kind please!
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Is there anyway to make the Water elemental shorter/ smaller? I think that it too big from judgeing that screenshot ~ Khan
newb27
File Author
I'll do my best to. Anyone know the texture for the Tornado Bottom?

[Edited on 08/12/07 @ 01:55 PM]

newb27
File Author
Khan and Steak, I tried using the sphinx tornado but it has a really weird texture(and it would take forever do to the extreme color variations, anyone have a program that will make it easier to edit textures? I hand edit them and it takes forever...) The Tornado Bottom is good but I don't know its texture and no one's answered so I'm just gonna keep it the way it is, however I did update with the tornado being able to have a projectile etc. and the Outpost have a swirl of snow around it.
The God of Mods sigh you can make the sphinx thing work and people have alreays made elementals look before you make a mod....
newb27
File Author
Yes I know others have made elementals, and yes, I also know that I could make the sphinx thing work but I don't want to hand edit it. Also, the idea of an elemental isn't just reserved for a few people, its my idea and I have the right to make one, no matter if its worse than others or better.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
What about the 'dust devil' file unit thing? ~ Steak
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics