Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Mesopotamians V 1.0

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mesopotamians V 1.0

Author File Description
Freezo Some time ago on the Aoe3 forum, people were making civilisations like I did in this file, but not 'making' in a way of 'make up', it's mostly based on real history findings and myths from tablets etc.

Back then I made a Sumerian civilistation, which was really corny, so now I remade it and took aspects from all the civilisations lived in the middle east (Sumnerians, Akkadians, Babylonians and Assyrians) and the gathering name is: Mesopotamians.

I hope you guys like it and I hope enough people want to help me to make this in-game, althoug I doubt it :/

cya all
Freezo

PS: sorry for bad english

EDIT: plz go to this topic and post ideas/comments/suggestions for/on this concept
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
nuclear arbitor what is this? sounds to me like a text file with your ideas for a civilization in it. that should be in a post some were, not here. I would think.
Freezo
File Author
Miscellaneous files means 'remaining' files which don't have a catogory, right?
I really shouldnt know were else to place.
PS: also people who are interested I like to redirect to this topic: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,25543,0,10
Bear2000 It sounds interesting. I might be interested in doing something like this!
Bear2000 How can I help? Perhaps there is something I can do to contribute? I will certainly look into this.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:215
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:23.45 KB
Added:09/02/07