Modpacks » Assassin V3

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Assassin V3

Author File Description
newb27
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
Change reviews accordingly if you like this one more...

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS BECAUSE I'VE GOTTEN SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WHITE ASSASSIN, THE WHITE VERSION IS STILL THERE, IF YOU GO INTO TEXTURES THEN CLICK ON THE WHITE ASSASSIN FOLDER INSTEAD OF THE BLACK ONE.

This my friends is the Assassin... Deadly and subtle at the same time, he attacks without remorse. Originally he was black but then I decided it would be cooler to just invert the textures and give him that Assassins Creed look :D
Abilities:
Can play dead...

Stealth KO, does a 1 hit KO on all units except heroes, titans, etc.

He has a pretty awesome attack, I made it so that he only has 8 attack but I made it so he attacks once every .10 sec for .40 seconds. That's pretty good basically :D.

2 Swords, the Kemyst Sword and a Fanatic Sword.

Also, just to clarify. HE IS NOT SERIOUSLY OVERPOWERED. He is amazing at one on one but horrible against groups. Four hoplites can take him out easy.

I'm planning to add a seperate version of him into the file in the next few weeks or so...

PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY IF THERE'S ANY PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER! ALSO, PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU WOULD RATHER A BLACK ROBE :D.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
xEXOLARx lol 0 downloads your not very popular but it has onley been 1 day.
Dragonu It's 1 downloads now :P

[Edited on 09/03/07 @ 05:58 AM]

newb27
File Author
Oh snap 4 DOWNLOADS!!! :D

People are too busy downloading the Legionarius :(...
MythicRuler Lol. I dont feel like downloading anything, but by the looks of the screen this looks pretty cool. Anymore info on what this unit acually does?
nuclear arbitor i haven't dled him yet but if i did i would defiantly change him. over powering isn't cool, its noobish unless it has a point. this does not. I would suggest think more carefully about him. i would suggest *decreasing his attack time as no human can attack 10 times a second with a sword. its going to look really bad because its going to blur and smear or he'll just attack as normal and do extra unaccounted fore damage. The special is a cool idea but killing heroes is a bit much. base it of Medusa instead or something. maybe he has part of a Medusa head hidden on him and kills ppl with it. the screenie reminders me of assassins creed though which is cool. i haven't actually played the game but I've seen it.

Edit: srry, i meant decrease

[Edited on 09/03/07 @ 06:57 PM]

newb27
File Author
Ok, thanks for the comment. 1) The attack I put in does do unaccounted for damage, and it's 4 times a second. 2) I believe however that I made it so that he is easily overpowered by a group of other units, maybe 4-5 of them. He only has 10 hack, pierce, and crush armor and 120 HP. He is amazing at 1 on 1 but terrible against a group. Also, I was going for that Assassins Creed look :D

PS Im updating him now based on your comments :D

[Edited on 09/03/07 @ 06:26 PM]

angel_of_chaos i aint Dwnloaded it yet, but maybe you couls include a picture of him in the black robes or maybe some different textures, then it would be easier to decide.. just a thought
newb27
File Author
Oh my god I'm a retard. I threw out my black robe texture and now I'm going to have to start all over...
nuclear arbitor lol, that sucks, you could try verting the white but I'm not sure how that'd come out.
ToreNou021 It would be cool, if it's using Black Clothes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,420
Favorites: [Who?]0