(id: Jakwarrior)
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
Includes
-----------------------------------------
-Buyable Units.
-Capturable GP's from tiled areas.
-An upgradeable Scout, who can have units brought to him for special effects.
-Plethora of random events.
-Eyecandeh

Your main goal is to build a tower in the center of map, and keep it up for three minutes, easy right?

Well, not so much, as your enemies will do all they can to stop you, and they have many ways to do it.

The four free units you recieve are Hippokons, Toxotes, Myrmidons, and Hoplites. Any other units you can buy cost gold to make, but they are stronger then the four free units, and play to different offensive strategems.

Sometimes, you may be lucky enough to have a random event spawn you two special units. These are the elementalist, assassin, or monk.

The elementalist is a simple Circe with devastating electric force, but can be taken out by brute strength, or the 3 minute lifespan.

The monk can instantly heal any allied unit, which provides a bit of micro to an advanced player when they recieve them, as they can mean the difference in a big battle. They also have a 3 minute lifespan.

The assassin is a high powered, high armored, speedy killing machine. They can 1 hit KO any human unit, but fall easily as they only have 20 hp, so use them wisely, not just rushing into mobs.

Your villager is an important unit, as they build towers for you, which when occupying a tiled square, grants you god powers. The god power granted by the tiles can randomly change, but going for more than one is always a good idea. These guys respawn when killed.

There are also buyable normal units in a shop for gold, as well as some special units such as powerful seige cannons and destroyers, or the mighty berzerkers.

Eh theres more, but find them out for yourself. :P

By the way, tell me of any bugs you encounter so I can fix them. I've tested this alot, but theres going to be some. I'm sure of it.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Yes at last! 2nd download :p. Now I was going to playtest this but Ill play and maybe review.
ArchNidhogg
(id: Mouse Overlord)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
So. I will start out by saying that this is the best scenario ever. Needless to say, it is very playable. A decent amount of strategy is, indeed, needed to win against other players, and the classic old-man unit selection system can't be beaten. Almost as fun as a past scenario that I remember you co-authored... "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance", I think it was. Almost. :P

Balance: 5
Well balanced. Sometimes it would seem as if special units - such as "assassins" - were too strong, but in reality, you just need to know the way to defeat them. I like how the god powers appear on randomly selected tiles each game - this adds to the balance, ensuring that a certain player number isn't always at an advantage.

Creativity: 5
"its creative as shit
amiright"

In agreement with the quoted comment above, I will say that this scenario is definitely as creative as a well-made sculpture of shit. Ya rly, the innovation that must have gone into sculpting the ideas behind this massive piece of art is incredible.

Map Design: 5
The map design served its purpose, and was fairly decorated, with stuff like rocks. And grass. It looked good. Not amazingly impressive, but more than good enough.

Story/Instructions: 5
The instructions cinematic pwns. Period. Another period, for emphasis. Its storyline is pretty basic. But that's not a problem.

Additional Information:
Fives across teh board. Play this scenario. Now. :O
enjoy eternal bliss
(id: Jakwarrior)
File Author
Attention attention, I just fixed a minor bug with nukes, and if the 20 people could again dl, it'd be cool.

It was pretty minor though.

And thanks for that review. :)
Scoutie It's a really fun game. Good work!
I also really liked the music at beginning. lol
Aomts_help911 you finally release it good job fun map
Pwnageinthepit lolz i met u today 0_o good game i would like to make something so yea ignore this comment

[Edited on 09/08/07 @ 09:43 PM]

Pwnageinthepit Playability: 5
exelent
Balance: 5
exelent

Creativity: 5
exelent

Map Design: 5
exelent

Story/Instructions: 5
exelent

Additional Comments:exelent

[Edited on 09/09/07 @ 07:11 AM]

Chris_yamaha I'm speechless,this really is one of the greatest! Although I feel the old man upgrade thing has been used to much,and it is too much like an old scenario I saw back in 03 and Final Fantasy Tactics...

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 09:24 AM]

Scoutie If it is then why did you give such a bad rating without telling anything about it...

EDIT: nvm it gone

[Edited on 10/28/07 @ 09:25 PM]

skater4life darnit pwnage commented b4 me, but great game!! NICE

and pwnage, plz be more spesific on your reviews, excelent isnt gonna cut much of it

[Edited on 09/18/07 @ 11:09 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0