Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Promotional Background: The Grey Marsh

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Promotional Background: The Grey Marsh

Author File Description
Paperfriend
The Grey Marsh

Welcome to the Grey Marsh, where life is short, death everywhere and conflict eternal. The three tribes continue to fight... for glory, fame, and survival.

You must wonder: What is this? An ordinary struggle? But what is behind it all? I will tell you...

These are the three animal tribes: The So’Bëkos, the Skullboda and the Mem-Pass.
Each tribe has been given it's own lore, units and game play mechanics:

The Grand Crocodile – The So’Bëkos
The So’Bëkos use their long ranged crocodiles in combination with their melee-orientated infantry and cavalry to create a very powerful combination. While the So’Bëkos army consists mostly of males they also have powerful warrior women, with the ability to leap though the air and deliver a deadly blow to enemy ranged units.

The Silver Wolf – The Skullboda
The Skullboda have a formidable army consisting of a mix of dangerous wolves and powerful, well equipped warriors. These beast men will stop at nothing to attain victory over their opponents.

The Winged Serpent – The Mem-Pass
The last tribe gains power though numbers: A Mem-Pass Spearman is no match for a properly trained Skullboda or So’Bëkos enemy, but using their fast breading snakes and large armies, the Mem-Pass continue to stand strong against the enemy’s monstrous beasts, remaining true to their ideals of freedom and equality.

Pages: « First « 1 [2]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Khaiseri
(id: NagaMyrmidon)
i will download it when i get enough RAM!
Cycloolephin That is one weird german dude. He looks like a game show host from the 80's.
Cycloolephin Rating: 5
IT'S AWESOME.

Additional Comments:
IT IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT CRAPPY ORIGINAL BACKGROUND. Thanks! Thankyou very much!

[Edited on 07/18/08 @ 03:54 PM]

Yeebaagooon
Staff
cycloolephin, your review has been deleted because it does not comply with the review guidelines. Please read them.

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

:)
VeX_Sino YEEBAA.... i did what the readme thing said... i put the files in the right places... andnow everytime i load up aom... screen goes black... random things pop up everywear and it quits me out of aom...

was wondering sence i got nottuds rearanged thing where the bar is down at the bottem will affect the whole thing...

http://s653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/VeX_Sino/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg

Y ISNT THIS WORKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

this is so NOT cool...

[Edited on 05/07/09 @ 08:01 PM]

TarusII Hmmm it sounds nice and i think it is nice but , when i installed it and start aom my background is black and i cant klick on one bottom pls help me
Meitnerium109 Rating: 5
What a beautiful background... Just thrilling to look at and packed with action too!

Additional Comments:
In other words, this is my new AOM background.

[Edited on 07/11/09 @ 01:03 AM]

Daathh 32 Las imagenes no funcionan
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Meitnerium109, your review has been removed because it is not in compliance with AoMH's review guidelines. Please visit this page:

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

Read up on that and you won't see me in your way :D ~ Khan
Pages: « First « 1 [2]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics