Modpacks » Updated Slavic Civ

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Updated Slavic Civ

Author File Description
skystrider
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
An updated version of the Slavic civilization mod with histories for units and techs, and unique Wonders for all three major gods.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
newb27 Ok, I'm not sure what's going on but I didn't want to replace my AOMTT with this right now so I created a new folder called AOM-slavs. I set the shortcut to this, and then when I run the program, it comes up with an error saying:

Error: Unable to find splash rescources

any suggestions?
skystrider
File Author
Just place it directly in the main AoM directory. It won't replace anything (unless you have another Z-Pack mod or Age of Middle Earth installed; it might affect those). It's designed to work alongside regular Titans.
nuclear arbitor could u give us some screen shots? i dled the the myth unit pack u made ages ago but i havn't seen any thing else and I'm loath to dl something thats going to change the original game, permanent or not.
skystrider
File Author
There are screenshots at the forum post here: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,22805,,10

[Edited on 10/30/07 @ 06:16 PM]

nuclear arbitor pretty nice, i remember some of the myth units. its is however pretty easy to see what buildings they came from and the textures don't match with each other very well but it still looks good. ill have to debate whether to dl it or not...
Un4givenOrc Great Work!
History is accurate. There is a lot of fictions, errors of some scientist and even targeted corruptions with slavic history, but in this mod all is correct.
I don't agree at all with choice of major and minor gods (especially with Chernobog and Belobog, I think they are later influences). There must be more mythic units.

But there some little bugs:
Relics have no names and effects.
Myth units are too cheap. Human soldiers can also be a little more expensive.

Chernobog's icon is a Footman from WarCraft III, LOL. Other gods' icons seems to be also taken from other games. Bowman model looks like Orc Archer from Age Of Middle-Earth mod.

Oh, I've forgotten. Skin-changer (vkodlak) never becames a wolf (deer and bear instead), although his name means "wolf".

[Edited on 11/20/07 @ 05:30 PM]

turdfergasen1107 i would like to see some screenshots. earlier i dled something on this site and everytime i played a game online it sayed i had a sync error and the dl never even kicked in, i am way to afraid to dl anything from this site now :(
black possum does this change my game and replace the greeks or make a new game so i dont wreck up my game
Eralzoga i don't know how much time happened since you uploaded your mod, but i've got the same problem that the guy newb27, yes, i ran it and it said "unable to find splash recources" so i did what you said (copied to the main directory) and still the same problem, i don't get it, you are the creator so please tell me what to do
--------------------------------------
my e-mail is- eralzoga@hotmail(dot)com

thank you, i can't wait to play it
Old Bachus I downloaded this (via memory stick) to my computor from my parents'; i can open the file but it won't let me play them. I was dissapointed, as someone of partly Slavic (10 % Slovenian) I realy want to use this. What should I do?
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:3,190
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:22.43 MB