skystrider
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
The Dragon for Aom:TT
A quick mod by skystrider.
A new myth unit, the dragon.
New models, new textures, the works.

It can be trained in-game as Hekate's myth unit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The God of Mods Wow. Very Impressive! We could really use ur help at Modsmith Studios on the Chinese Civ. would you be interested?
The God of Mods
Rating
Rating: 4
Additional Comments:
Let me start off by saying that I love the base model. I also liked the empower option. Unfortunatly I was very upset when I saw the death anim and the attack anim. Sure the attack anim is great for flying units but what about ground ones? It is weird when he bites air and kills ground units. Also the death anim makes him die in mid air. Why not make him fall from the sky? If you have an msn I would like to help you make a cool ranged attack, and animate if you wish. Sry if I'm being critical, but this mod could be even better than it is now. If you update it alittle I'll make it 5 star :D.
Cerberus23 Is it online compatable?I'm thinkin no,but not sure.Looks really good though!
The God of Mods of course not...
nuclear arbitor I'm not sure how to get this across to ppl when they don't get it the first time but any thing that change the protox is not going to work online unless the other person has the same protox. About it being Hekate's, thats a bit weird. granted, she's the titan of witchcraft but that's, as u said, and Asiatic Dragon, meaning it comes from Asia. i still need to get around to testing it...
peter9930 hey it looks cool i wanna download it but dose it have any effect on going online eso like can i still connect into games
The God of Mods ....... that's just annoying peter did u even read the two posts before u............................................................................................. well if you did u'd find out that you can't play online if u install mods that edit the protox like this one for example!
peter9930 that suxes o well
peter9930 if i do download and i unistall can i go online again?

[Edited on 11/24/07 @ 10:23 AM]

peter9930 lastime i downloaded this stuff i had to like reinstall my aom
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics