Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Empire Egypt Main Menu Backround

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Empire Egypt Main Menu Backround

Author File Description
Knux897 Well, I just finished my terrain for my map Empire Egypt, and while waiting for something, I decided to make a main menu backround. It turned out to take 5 hours to make. Instructions of how to install are in the download.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
nottud
Staff
----Knux897----

Erm, you have saved the menu as a Christmas menu filename, not the filename which you can select in the normal dropdown box. The ~Cmenu10 is a Christmas menu. If you install this it will overwrite one of the Christmas menus which we don't want. Secondly it will not work with the standard menu chooser. Please rename it to ~menu10 so it does not overwrite the Christmas menus and you can select it with the normal menu choosers. Also - you do not need that configuration file - I have no idea what that is for or the IMPORTANT READ THIS file.

EDIT:You are very daft - you have posted the incorrect scenario!

[Edited on 12/09/07 @ 10:04 AM]

Knux897
File Author
Oh, wow Im so sorry about this! That isnt even it BTW. I`m going to add on the real one..

EDIT: I updated the file

[Edited on 12/09/07 @ 11:04 AM]

nottud
Staff
Rating
Rating: 4
Pretty good!

I like how you have got the idea of having a tour around the empire of egypt. Pahaps a little slow to start up as I might describe it. What I mean is that you look at the word empire egypt at the start possibly a little too long.

The eyecandy is not bad - A little more terrain mixing possibly in some areas although the majority is ok. Though that is quite difficult because it is hard to see differences in terrain on sand anyway. You have plenty of scenary objects though. It is a dersert remember so don't add any more or it will no longer be one!

The music tracks are good though I don't think the battle one fits in very well. The other 2 tracks however I think fit quite well.

Pahaps you might want to avoid having shots where you can see the very edge of the map because if you don't have them it is a little more realistic. I will also advise you to turn off obscured units so it "looks" better rather than having orange people behind buildings, etc.

Additional Comments:
Overall I think it is a pretty good menu and I can see that a lot of works has gone into it. So I am going to give you a 4. Well done!

[Edited on 12/12/07 @ 03:53 PM]

Knux897
File Author
Ty Nottud, but it wasnt that much work. I just took my already terrain ready map, and put triggers in it. This is only a preview of a multiplayer map I am making.

EDIT: OMG 53 DLS! Last time I checked, it was 13...

[Edited on 12/31/07 @ 05:32 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:345
Favorites: [Who?]0