Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Multiplayer Scenarios » Empire Earth III!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Empire Earth III!

Author File Description
Elvarg_Flame
File Details
Screenshot:
# of Players: 6 players (Last two are computers, which are alliable tribes.)
Version: AoM: The Titans
Welcome to
Empire Earth III!

Welcome to Empire Earth III by Elvarg_Flame! This map was built off the Random Map Script of Midgard. With massive triggering, this map has become SIMILAR to Empire Earth III. In Empire Earth III, there are three Civilizations, the West, whose units are ultra powerful, but EXPENCIVE (their motto is "Quality over quanity"), the Middle East whose bonus is Cavalry, and fortresses give them population, and the Far East, who beleives in Quanity over quality. Far East units are fast, and they get population though military production facilities.

In the map, the West are the Greeks and the Atlanteans, they build manors or houses for population.To be the Middle East, you must be Egyptian. For population you must build Town Centers or Midgol Strongholds for population. To be the Far East, whose units are faster, but weaker, they get population through Longhouses.

In the map, there are two computers, players 5 and 6. They are alliable tribes, who, if you put your Spy that you start with next to it, you'll start sending tributes of increments of 500. After 10 tributes (in which your ally can help you with) the tribe swears fealty to you. If you get the other tribe as well to swear fealty to you, the two tribes ally each other. A tribe that swears fealty will share common enemies as you, and will constantly raid your enemy. The computers need to be set on Titan hardness.

There are special units in this game called Raiders. The West's raiders are the Hippikon, and the Turma (non-hero). The Middle East's raider is the Chariot Archer. The Far East's raider is the Riding Raider. The Raiders have a super-bonus versus villagers, but start our with zero armor. Through armory they can obtain more armor though.

This map also has seasons, with changing terrian.

NOTE: The reason this map was built off Midgard was because this is a Supremacy game, and I needed a balanced supremacy map ^_^

Please enjoy the map, and please rate!

Version 1.01 is out! Redownload if you downloaded in the past!
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Shad0w_Hawk Well elvarg, i love it!
Creativity: 5
Very creative by being based on a game,i like the triggers, very creative.

Playability: 5
Playable to all,pretty straight forward and fun!

Balance: 4
Its quite a balanced match. very still and its pretty equal, but every scenario has the daily non balanced part.

Map Design: 3
eeehh.... didnt really see much off that, but if its war and battle ur looking for, its a pretty good "battlefield" cause its kinda empty.

Instructions: 5
Basic,normal, and easy to follow. Thats what makes this playable!

Overall: 4.4. Very great game!Id recommend this to many players. Good work! and about my pack, could be nicer? taunts aint everything!

[Edited on 12/19/07 @ 03:30 AM]

Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Yes! I was waiting for an alsom map to come out, I just knew someone else had to bring out a sweet map ~ Khan
Elvarg_Flame
File Author
Thanks Khan. :)
Milkman Matty
I found a BUG!!! and it's juicy too :D

I don't know about you but unfortunately my name doesn't go by the sound of "STEAKWASHERE" (lol lol you didn't see what was there any now you think im weird becuase it doesn't make any sense to you). The only reason that I bring this up is because in the install program it tried to place the '.scx' in that folder that didn't exsist ~ Khan

[Edited on 12/22/07 @ 11:10 PM]

Elvarg_Flame
File Author
Khan, I will fix the bug, after this game, cause I will have to remake the entire installer. And, the folder seems to work for me. :)
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Shad0w_Hawk, your review has been deleted because it does not comply with the review guidelines. Please read them.

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

:)
Milkman Matty
Not quite sure how you get around it but ~ Steak

[Edited on 12/22/07 @ 11:09 PM]

Elvarg_Flame
File Author
Yee, what rule did he not do? I liked the review... 4.3 is a good score
Shad0w_Hawk OK man! how is it not following? everything is pretty much the way it is? unless u just hate my reviewing. Please tell me the problem! i got no clue what ur talking about.
Shad0w_Hawk FOR MY OLD AND COMPLETELY FINE RATING!!!!!!!!!
my god........

[Edited on 12/21/07 @ 02:49 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown