Minigames X

Author File Description
Yeebaagooon
File Details
Screenshot:
# of Players: 4 Humans, 1 Computer, Teams and god do not matter
Version: AoM: The Titans
MINIGAMES X

Voted best multiplayer scenario in 2009!

Introduction

Welcome Mortals! You seem to have stumbled across an amazing map. You clearly have great taste.

This map features 21 high quality minigames, a point system to get rid of that boring win system, a host control panel with booters and a Christmas Message included and of course me!

The Games

Key:

• Game name - (Points Available ) Description.

• Tank Wars - (14 ) The Sabres can fire lightning pulses at enemies, they also home in! Run if you are fired at as these blasts conduct electricity you can hear. Points per kill and for victory.
  • The Eternity Game - (10 ) The most annoying game ever created! It is recommended you do not try this first. Only with practise, skill, logic and luck can you hope to claim the 10 points available here!
  • Chicken Dodge - (25 ) You get more points the longer you can survive this barrage of chickens. I tried to get turkeys, but they hate Christmas enough already. 6 point bonus to the winner and 2 points to the 2nd placer. It is very unlikely that anybody will get 25 points on this one.
  • Dodge Meteors - (Potentially Infinite ) 3 pads, 1 gets randomly meteored. You get 1 point every round you survive and a bonus if you win.
  • Pit Of Doom - (10 ) Heave in horror as the pits are not square or circular! They are very strategic and have many powers guaranteed to create the tension you need.
  • Mind Maze - (10 ) Double up in disbelief as the impossible becomes reality. This devious maze forces you to experiment and utilise all the trigger trick you know of. WARNING: This game was not designed for N00bs!
  • Catapult Duel - (10 ) Battle across beautiful water that I made as you fire fireballs at your enemies.
  • Hawk Attack - (10 ) A strange game of pure chance. Fly in a random direction to escape the evil Hawks!
  • Ye Olde Credits - (0 ) Reminding you that this is my map.
  • Assassins - (10 ) With limited LOS you must have your daily kills.
  • Gamble - (25 ) Oh the British and their bad luck hate this one! You need to know when to quit or risk leaving empty handed in this game of chance. The chances of getting the 25 points are 1/1024. If you win give me a screenshot!
  • Anubite Race - (10 ) Not the conventional route. This game forces you to explore. There are many quick routes.
  • Relic Hunt - (20 ) Be the first to find 10 relics in this labyrinth. 2 points per relic.
  • Bolt Wars - (13 ) Quick draw! Fly around as a pegasus armed with bolts. 3 points per kill.
  • Agricultural Madness - (Potentially 96 ) A game of my own creation. Steal as many farms as you can in the 3 rounds. 0.5 points per farm. Potentially 96 points but make sure that doesn't happen!
  • Relic Wars - (10 ) Collect relics to duplicate yourself. Last player standing wins.
  • Chariot Race - (10 ) Brief Race in the Spina to gain your 10 points. There are 6 points available to the person who comes second. Watch out for powers!
  • Projectile Summoners - (10 ) Fire at targets or enemies to increase in number, last player standing wins.
  • Dwarf Hurdles - (10 ) You'd be surprised how many idiots don't see the terrain colour similar to their own or even click the dwarf and make someone else win. 10 points to the winner, 6 for the seconder.
  • Minefield - (10 ) Hurry across this evil forest and watch out for exploding monkeys!
  • The Great Race - (10 ) The longest race on the map!
  • Build A Hoplite - (10 ) Ye Olde Classic.

What could have been

• VAMPIRES! - (10 ) You are losing health continually. Stand near a villager to leech their health into yours, but be careful! You might catch AIDS!
  • Maths Challenge - (10 ) Fear the randomly generated questions and answers. As well as the nerdy maths teacher...

Those games are not included ^^. However there are some triggers for Maths Challenge.

Notes

Version 1.3: May contain some bugs. Got rid of the test message :p.

Fixed major bug.

Known Bugs

• In Build A Hoplite, if you buy too many mining upgrades you will exhaust your gold supply.
  • I cant be bothered to write all the objectives. Who looks at them anyway? There are instruction cinematics so there's no need for them.
  • Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »
    AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
    Mephiles
    (id: Titan602)
    It's about time. First download :D
    Milkman Matty
    (id: Khan And Steak)
    Yes! you kept anubite race! You gave me your other minigames scenario 'minigames paradise'(the one that oos for no reason) that only has anubite race on it, man I'm pro at that now :p.

I'm so playing this at my next LAN ~ Steak
    Yeebaagooon
    Staff
    File Author
    Excellent :D. Be sure to review ;).

This was created to avenge Minigames Paradise.

[Edited on 12/23/07 @ 07:26 AM]

Shad0w_Hawk Um sry bout this, is this a joke?
    as soon as i playtest it, it says it was edited by a F******** noob and it keeps repeating 999 taunt.I dl it, i just wanna see wat it looks like and a noob somehow edited it and i didnt even go online!
    Yeebaagooon
    Staff
    File Author
    Yes, thats the anti edit system.

If you want to stop it you must playtest within 7 seconds of opening the map or the system kick in. Its a precaution as you can understand...
    OzE_PyRoLeGion Dude just play it from the scenario Place in the Menu
    i think its in Single Player..under the AoM Campaign or something lol.
    LOL FOR GAMBLE I GOT IT BUT FORGOT TO DO AN SCREENY :(!
    Btw im an Brit dont insult our lucky!i proved you long!ill try again and pause for screen shot
    lol

[Edited on 12/24/07 @ 08:13 PM]

Milkman Matty
    (id: Khan And Steak)
    @Shad0w

Yeah that's one thing I don't like about good map makers, they make it so you can't play it in the editor :(

Since Khan and I always play/play test things in the editor (because you need to see the whole map to review it after play testing to see the ingenious behind it all) we have to spend about 15 minutes finding the trigger(s) to UN"non00beditor" it all. (Don't worry Yeebaa, we don't go on eso at all anymore - only for forum parties) ~ Steak
    Yeebaagooon
    Staff
    File Author
    @ Pyro

Dont believe it without a screenie :p. And I always seem to have the worst luck. (If you want to prove it, how many points did you get?)

@ Steak

Sorry, but its a neccesary precaution. It will not activate if you just look at the map and dont save it then play it from the sp menu like pyro suggested. If you want I will email the name of the trigger you need to get rid of.

[Edited on 12/25/07 @ 02:35 AM]

Godyssey
    (id: Two_ace_u)
    If you want to play this in Single Player open up Single player, Load Scenario then the map.
    Yeebaagooon
    Staff
    File Author
    I would really appreciate if someone could review this.

If this map does not get popular on ESO, I will quit multiplayer and go onto singleplayer.
    Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
    Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
    Forgot password?
    Rating
    Breakdown
    Playability4.5
    Balance4.8