Download File Post Review Post Comment

Baske's Great Adventures - Part Uno

Author File Description
Weed Basket
(id: Baske)
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
Ok, I got you so far to become interested in the film, now let me convince you to click the Download button (if you're not yet completely convinced):

Content of the file you're about to download:

- The film
- An easy to install soundtrack that will allow you to play the film at its full potential.

Features

I'm afraid I can't reveal too much about the content, as it would ruin the film. You'll have to find out yourself. If you're not into foul language, don't even bother downloading.

Starcast

- The great, divine Baske
- And Elrich

A production of:

Alternative Banner
Other Baske Productions works: The Great Questions of Life, Aztec Bravery and Vegetative State

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Sounds like an ego boosting cinematic :p. I'll take a look.
Yeebaagooon
Staff
I was expecting this to be about your defeat on The Ferris Wheel Of Doom :p.

Well, I must say I despise the music and your bad language and grammar. There isnt really much originality in here, just the ox carts stolen from mythics cops and the cow stolen from something else that escapes my mind at the moment. Not even the send money to at the end is original. But it made me laugh so not too bad.

The only original thing is the giant bird, that failed to kill you.

At the start maybe have icons so people can tell who is who. Looking fowards to seeing the improvements you will make in part two.

I really liked the eyecandy ;). Your camera tracks and other cinematography was flawless, especially when the ox carts were parking.

If I had time to review it right now youd get a 3.8.

[Edited on 12/28/07 @ 08:54 AM]

Weed Basket
File Author
Yeebaagooon, I haven't stolen anything from any other films, because I never watched those films. You have my word on that. The entire film came from my own mind.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
"One thing to be careful for is not to knock points off of creativity if the designer uses a trick you've seen used in another scenario. There's nothing wrong with using the same trick that someone else used and no reason to deduct points because of that." - Review Guidelines

You shouldn't get a worse rating becuase of that anyway ~ Khan
Banoffee Why do people even make eyecandy guides if whenever people use them they are shunned for unoriginality?
Weed Basket
File Author
I have to agree with you Banoffee ;) In addition, Yeebaagooon mentioned something about myth cops? Why do you think that whatever you have seen, I have seen too?
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Ok Baske, sorry if you havent seen them.

@Banoffee, This isnt an eyecandy guide.

I guess just the music got me in a bad mood.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Well he didn't know that you hadn't seen it. He had a good reason for assuming that too, Mythic cops is a very good scenario and is easily one of the best cinematic scenarios released. Mythic cops has a perfect 5.0 rating from 4 different people and also has around 6000 downloads which also puts up the chances of you seeing it ~ Khan

[Edited on 12/28/07 @ 07:08 PM]

Weed Basket
File Author
The music is meant to get you in the right mood, it's not really about liking the music or not...

Banoffee I know it isn't a guide but its much the same thing.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0