ArchFire Mage & ArchFlame

Author File Description
newb27
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
SCREENSHOTS: In download and at http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/
display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,26225,,10

THE ARCHFLAME IS TOO BIG TO PORTRAY IN A PHOTO WITH THE ARCHFIRE MAGE.

Hello my fellow AOMers. This modpack adds the ArchFlame and ArchFire Mage to your game, as well as the ArchFlame Post. The ArchFire Mage can still be killed relatively easily and can be killed in one hit by a Fire Mage. However, he has one feature that completely destroys the Fire Mage, a minion. He can summon an ArchFlame, a meteor summoning flame entity!!! He can take out entire armies! He only has 970 HP but he's extremely powerful. What's also cool is that since I used a special red for his texture his eyes kinda glow in the fire as well as his body. Thanks for DLing :D

-newb27
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Leto II screenie please...
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Everyone loves screenines ~ Khan
MythicRuler Didnt even link to the forums or provide screenshot links. tsk tsk tsk.
newb27
File Author
Why won't it let me do URLs?
newb27
File Author
EDIT:
Sorry about the double post...

Someone review, now! :D But seriously, I used to get reviews like the day I put out my mod but it seems like no one really downloads mods anymore, it's all scenarios...

[Edited on 01/05/08 @ 02:04 AM]

a_username none of yur mages actually work in my game
do u no y
ps srry for bad grammar, i just like computer slang
newb27
File Author
SOMEONE RATE IT.... NOW!!! :D

Ok, well are you talking about a map or just in editor? The steps you need to take to insert my modpacks are as below:

1) Insert the files in the anim folder of the download into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\anim

2) Insert the files in the textures folder of the download into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\textures

3) Insert the files in the textures folder of the download into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\history\units

4) READ THE README IN THE DOWNLOAD FOR PROTOX AND TECHTREEX (or just proto and techtree if you have vanilla)

5) Insert the files in the sound folder of the download into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\sound

[Edited on 01/13/08 @ 10:29 PM]

Lord_Invincible I,Lord_Invincible heed that you newb27 must have shame of this mod.IT DOES NOT WORKS ON MY ORIGINAL LENOVO!!!!!!!!!!!!IT SAYS THAT IT IS DAMAGED!!!!!!!!HAVE SHAME OF YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!I WANT A COMMENT THAT YOU APOLOGISE AND EXPLAIN ME THE SITUATION!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
newb27
File Author
One, be quiet.

Two, what is a "LENOVO!"

Three, you're obviously a new person here that has no idea how this works. Please don't yell at me, I wouldn't of gotten such high ratings if it broke people's games. I suggest you first search the Forums, whose link can be found in the top left corner, on how to install mods. Please, no caps next time as well.

Your welcome Lord_Invincible...

[Edited on 06/10/08 @ 06:21 PM]

Lord_Invincible newb27:

ONE:I have prepared Mages of Irdrorath modpack before I was registerd in AOM Heaven and I launched it today.That means I am not unfamiliar with modpacks.

TWO:"LENOVO" are IMB VARIANTS.Mine came original and it is a LENOVO DUAL CORE.

THREE:AS ANY TIME I PROVED IT,IT FAILED.I could not make a single action within the folder because it is shown to me a table at evry time I open the folder.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:665
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.87 MB