Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » TriggersToOne v1.01

Download File Post Review Post Comment

TriggersToOne v1.01

Author File Description
angryzor This little utility will take your map's triggers and try to put them all in one single trigger.
This makes it practically impossible for n00bs to edit them. All triggers are hard-coded inside the trigger's body. Also, any new triggers a n00b might add are automatically disabled.

Should you find any map that it cannot convert or that doesn't work anymore after conversion, please let me know, so I can improve this program :)

READ THE README!

Last update: Extremely minor update: You can now start the conversion without selecting a punishment trigger.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
invent00r Well done! The tool looks good, but it still is a bit buggy.

The Vanilla button doesn't work. (The function VanillaChanged() doesn't exist.) Fix it!

-invent00r
angryzor
File Author
Thx for that :)
That onclick event was a leftover... Must have missed it since I didn't really test it on vanilla yet... Don't have my vanilla disc here.
Fixed
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
You fixed it without updating it? who cares *downloads*

P.s. I own the luckiest number :D yay 4 me.

Guess 13 really wasn't that lucky at all :S...
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t140/Khanus_McGee/Uhmisthatmeanttohappen.jpg ~ Khan

[Edited on 01/11/08 @ 05:27 PM]

newb27 Wow! Very cool! I'm attempting to make a map (yay me!) and this will be nice to have. Also, I love that it's not a .exe so I can open it with Programmers Notepad and finally find out how to program! I promise I won't do anything to your program, just learn off of it. Very cool and nice to have, also looks professional.

QUESTION:
I typed in ASDFASDF in the trigger name box and it made a trigger out of it. Will it work in the game?

[Edited on 01/11/08 @ 06:18 PM]

angryzor
File Author
@Khan and Steak:
i see. made a fix. will update tomorrow.

[EDIT] Updated. Please see if this solves your problem, and thx for the error report :)

@newb:
any name will work
also, when you learn programming from that script, keep in mind that:
- it's not a real program, it's a web page
- it is not written in a nice programming style and may thus be hard to understand and you better don't program in this sort of "style" yourself

[Edited on 01/12/08 @ 07:26 AM]

Mythic_Freak If you want to make programs you could start with Visual Basic. It sucks (imho), but it's easy to learn.

Or if you have a website you could try some PHP. I started there.

@angry:
Prety funny how you say you don't have your vanilla disk with you now, while you say "Vanilla Roxx" or something in the program. :p

[Edited on 01/15/08 @ 04:55 AM]

angryzor
File Author
lol that is irony :p
interpret it as "i think vanilla is far superior from TT, even though TT has more functions", thought by the one who ticks it :p
papaya
(id: X_MOSS)
Staff
Wow, this is pretty cool. Why didn't you advertise in the forums at all?
angryzor
File Author
ty :)

:S i did :P
it just sunk to the next page very quickly...

[Edited on 01/20/08 @ 07:10 PM]

Imp_0f_Destructo i've been waiting for this!i hate it when noobs try to edit my maps and the end up sucking
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:341
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:6.20 KB