Random Map Scripts » Battle of the Shapeshifters

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Battle of the Shapeshifters

Author File Description
nottud
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
Have you ever wondered what it would be like, to have the ability to change your shapeshift into another form? Well the world has suddenly become unstable and distorted granting you the ability to flow and shift into many shapes.

Change shapes and battle your opponents for victory of the world. However things are not so simple and you might distort into something so unstable that it dies instantly!

Features:
@Unlimited shifting ability however use it wisely for you might shift into something that dies so adding a risk factor to the game.

@Every unit available to shift to making every unit unique.

@Lifespans and force to gaia removed allowing you control of units you can't normally control like projectiles and tornados. (providing you keep you unit selected when you shift)

@All units enabled to build (Providing you are in right age)

To install - place the 2 random map files into your RM2 (Does not matter which one - you have 2 in different locations)

This is a nicely prepared map come by as many things come by from me by sudden inspiration and exploration of unused ideas.

------------

Update to version 08.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
PrplPplEater Omg! First download! Lol, finally I get one.

Can't wait to test this.
jumpertje4life
Rating
this game is great. 5 stars.
but could u please make a version in which only normal human soldiers are allowed, that would be great. u know, so u can counter each other with only soldiers
newb27 Hey, I played this online and saw something I've never seen before in any game in my life. It was a large palace floor with pillars placed around it and then it slowly crumbled away into a black pit, I went through my entire protox and game editor and couldn't find it. It was very, very strange. Have any idea what it was? It would be THE perfect scenario designers object.
Elvarg_Flame Do you mean the Atlantis tile?
Nanodude
(id: geodude)
When I played this a while ago, about a few weeks or a month maybe. I totally pwned everyone because I was Osiris.

Just a warning that there is another version out there that causes OoS! :s
Lunar_God Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
This is great but will you please disable building and training so the TC won't be too strong? Also I played another version missing the ragnoroks can you fix that one O_O.

[Edited on 01/15/08 @ 10:57 PM]

Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Lunar_God, your review has been retracted because it do not comply with AoMH's Review Guidelines.

Read the Review Guide lines found at the top left corner of the page or at this location;

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

Read up on them and you won't being seeing much of me :D.

On the lighter side, this RMS is sweet, I had a look at the coding and gave up :p ~ Steak

[Edited on 01/15/08 @ 01:53 AM]

Lunar_God Is that better?
Azur
(id: Azur_Fire)
Rating
Rating: 5
This game has turned into my life xD. I love how it is different every time, and the way to win is usually not by getting some uber unit like a guardian, gaia, or even osiris, because the other players can just hide. This makes for a very exiting game because when you see someone else who just got an osiris you're like "OH CRAP" and have to change as fast as possible. Oh the whole well done nottud, personally i would say that this is better then your pit of doom, but maybe that's just me ;)

Additional Comments:
This really is a must dl/ play. Whenever I am on ESO there is hardly ever a time when this is not being hosted at least once. Well done!
Weed Basket
(id: Baske)
Please nottud, put some .s and ,s in your main post. Reading it is very difficult like this :P
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:8,348
Favorites: [Who?]2